the vegas residency would be an amazing opportunity to unveil a new stage prop

HisRoyalSweetness

anyone else think axl will seize the moment and silence his critics by unveiling a new stage prop at his upcoming vegas spectacular? gotta admit, a giant inflatable hand is hard to top. but then, i thought the same thing about the bike on the album cover. who knows? maybe they'll find a big plastic spoon.

can't wait to check the updates on the first show!

oh, hell yes!! i'd love to see giant size dollar bills suspended in the air with the red hand shown on the alternate cover grabbing for them. of course, this would be pretty abstract to the average fan, but i'm sure there would be some deep, hidden meaning behind it.

Edited by bringbackadler

anyone else think axl will seize the moment and silence his critics by unveiling a new stage prop at his upcoming vegas spectacular? gotta admit, a giant inflatable hand is hard to top. but then, i thought the same thing about the bike on the album cover. who knows? maybe they'll find a big plastic spoon.

I bet you will checking updates while jerking off in your parents basement listening to Locomotive...

I bet you will checking updates while jerking off in your parents basement listening to Locomotive...

oh please, i would never listen to locomotive.

They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit..

Well, there are different levels, some sarcasm is pretty funny, but when the quality is this poor, yeah. HisTrollingSweetness is to posting what Mad Dog is to fine wine.

Edited by DeadSlash