Chad Johnson fired from the Dolphins

Dan H.

I don't know, chad johnson has always been a clown but never a violent one. If I were the dolphins I would have stood behind my guy and waited for all the facts to come out, this sends a bad message to players that basically the organization doesn't have their back. Not like the Dolphins organization is the best anyway.

Football speaking, what does this mean for Tannehill's development? You can't fairly judge his progression when he's basically throwing to guys who wouldn't even make the rosters on most other teams.

I don't know, chad johnson has always been a clown but never a violent one. If I were the dolphins I would have stood behind my guy and waited for all the facts to come out, this sends a bad message to players that basically the organization doesn't have their back. Not like the Dolphins organization is the best anyway.

Football speaking, what does this mean for Tannehill's development? You can't fairly judge his progression when he's basically throwing to guys who wouldn't even make the rosters on most other teams.

tannehill was also playing with scrub players as well. its not like chad johnson was lighting it up he couldnt even beat sean smith. he signed for the veteran minimum of 975k no one else wanted him, the dolphins gave him a shot after a huge failure in new england.

yeah he has always been a clown and i have always liked CJ but this isnt his first arrest for domestic violence, he was arrested and sentenced to 45 days in jail in 2000 for this. philbin told chad straight up what he expected from CJ and CJ said the same thing.

to me it shows that the dolphins are changing how they do things, its not going to be about one player they are going to be serious and its about time IMO.

i would rather have the hungery young player ready to prove himself get the reps, and a roster spot over someone who supposedly shouted " i dont give a fuck about my career"

if they kept chad after this it would show the team as weak and needy.

tannehill will be fine in development, its a rebuilding team that is going to take a couple years to get the weapons they need but they have some young players that are trying to make a name for themselves, no one thought real highly of most of the packer receivers until they got into the right system

Edited by bran