Guns N’ Roses Fan Mulls Using $232 Million Lottery Winnings to Pay for Original Lineup Reunion

gibbinson

Waste of money.

When you have $239 million, "waste of money" shouldn't exist on your vocabulary.

When you have $239 million you still don't have enough money to pay for a GN'R reunion, so it's a waste of money.

I believe more has been offered to them over the years.

More than 239 million has been offered before? I COMPLETELY doubt that.

Well, there are rumors that 150 million was offered, even 250 million being offered. Then again, those numbers were from Steve Adler of all people, aka a worthless drug addict whos brain is so shot he cant differentiate reality from fantasy anymore. FACT.

Slash and Axl both deny any offer being handed to them..

Go to 1:25... So basically, it's 7 figures then who knows yet Slash still says they never had a concrete offer. Confused?

Edited by AxlRose14

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll never happen.

They offered a lot of money before to get the old guys back together, but only money will not work in this case...

Exactly. Axl can't be bought. Slash is probably already in contact with these people.

Complete bullshit, guess you forgot about the million dollars Axl received to play at a wedding. I would say he was bought.

Exactly what I was thinking.

He didn't actually get bought. It's different to get paid for doing something you do anyway (one more show on the tour? no problem) that to get paid for doing something you don't want to do.

• 3 months later...