Dj is in the studio

OptimusPrimeNL

I bet he is rerecording some of Robin's parts.

From what DJ said about TIL he may not care much for Robin's parts, so he may be re-writing them.

If Axl is into a part Robin came up with or played in the studio, you better believe it's staying there.

Axl is the one with the final say.

there's no way in hell that poser DJ re does robin's already recorded EPIC solos 4 the next chinese democracy record. especially with the fact some of the new robin EPIC guns n roses studio solos are on the new guns n roses songs the general, atlas shrugged, monstrosity, soulmonster, and blood in the water

furthermore, the best solo on the chinese democracy record is robin's TIL solo. the TIL solo isn't ronald. isn't DJ. not buckethead. it's robin. it's the best rock solo since slash solo on november rain in 1992. robin has EPIC solos 2 come on the next record.

it would be a tragedy if axl disrespected robin with DJ Ashba or ronald on the next guns n roses record 4 public release

Finck and Epic solos don`t go hand in hand guy blows chunks the worst "guitarist" GNR has ever had he did a decent job in studio give you that live he sucked best solo since NR ? do you smoke too much bad crack or are you just naturally retarded ? I`ve been reading all your posts and they are n`t remotedly funny weak attempt at trolling!

Not a fan of Ashba but I`ll take him over Finck any day of the week!

do you listen 2 the chinese democracy record? you even buy it in bestbuy? if you did you would know robin's TIL solo is the best solo on the latest guns n roses record called chinese democracy

furthermore, you would know TIL is a "what could have been" song. because it would have hit #1 on the billboard singles charts if axl released it. it would have been the greatest EPIC music video ever concluding the trilogy featurin' mr. robin finck in big spots. like the big spots slash was featured in before him with the don't cry, november rain, and estranged EPIC million dollar videos

and DJ sucks on robin's studio solos live every time live. DJ sucks at better, sod, twat, and TIL. just 2 name a few. DJ can play slash note 4 note. so can ronald. but DJ sucks trying to play robin live at guns n roses concerts

Yeah right he`s the greatest guitarist ever whatever makes you happy I`ve listened to Chinese Democracy many times if I did n`t I would n`t post what a fucking travesty Buckethead should have been only lead guitarist on CD i`m sure he resented that he had to share spotlight with Finck third grade wannabe guitarist

robin finck is the lead guitarist on the chinese democracy record. not dj. not ronald. not buckehthead. robin is the guy on the latest guns n roses record

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robin finck is the lead guitarist on the chinese democracy record. not dj. not ronald. not buckehthead. robin is the guy on the latest guns n roses record

Finckbeard with Slash's solo on DJ of new material in 2012. Would Beta? Would Axl? Who knows?

Robin Finck + Buckethead are the lead guitarists on Chinese Democracy the Album.

Edited by vaida

chinese democracy 2 is coming

not in 2012. axl's goin' on a vegas shopping spree 4 quick cash

cash to perhaps fund the recording/promotion/video shoots. if a label isn't interrested in funding anything Axl want's to do then he has to take care of bussiness him self including payment of bandmembers, managers, staff, crew, tour, recordingstudio, Mixer/master

cash to perhaps fund the recording/promotion/video shoots. if a label isn't interrested in funding anything Axl want's to do then he has to take care of bussiness him self including payment of bandmembers, managers, staff, crew, tour, recordingstudio, Mixer/master

the label is a red herring. axl could release cd2 with the robin/bucket/brain tracks as is on tuesday. but dj and ronald have a problem with that. the label doesn't

For Gods sake, Don't turn this into a Dj-Hate thread!

This is pretty much the reason why I rarely post anymore. It seems that any time someone posts a thread discussing a present/past band member's projects (whether it's Axl, Slash, DJ, Bumblefoot, Steven, etc...), the thread just turns into a total and utter inane sludge-fest that is full of vile and moronic rambling.

Oh dear.

It's ridiculous. Any thread mentioning DJ turns into a DJ hate thread even if it's about him ACTUALLY WANTING TO GIVE GNR FANS WHAT THEY WANT. Assholes... what can you say? :popcorn:

I think it's safe to say that what most fans want is to hear the rest of the CD session songs and not exactly new DJ Ashba material

68536_o.gif

(sorry that gif amuses me to this day)

Axl doesn't work for you. Your misguided sense of entitlement doesn't dictate his actions.

Dude, that was SO fucking cheesy :)

According to these boards, slash tours for money and Axl tours for the integrity of the music.

So this has changed now?

According to these boards, slash tours for money and Axl tours for the integrity of the music.

So this has changed now?

That's a groghanism. I believe it is generally agreed that all bands tour for money. Why do you make up lies to try to polarize the members of the board into two groups: those that hate Axl and those that hate Slash? I think most of us are fans of both.

Just from reading DJ's wikipedia page, it sounds like he has always been a hard worker and continues to be motivated to put out NEW music. :thumbsup:

which is the reason why i think he is good for the band, hopefully he can light a fire under axls ass

99% of the negativity around here is due to the fact that we all had to endure a DECADE of not knowing what the hell was going on with CD. It's a case of the boy who cried wolf. If Axl starts releasing music more regularly, this shit will end.

Finckbeard with Slash's solo on DJ of new material in 2012. Would Beta? Would Axl? Who knows?

Jarmo agrees with finck. Fernando can? Beta can? Dijon, Dexter? We nees robin 2 return now. Beard cant no bucket and Dj no magic of finck.

So this has changed now?

That's a groghanism. I believe it is generally agreed that all bands tour for money. Why do you make up lies to try to polarize the members of the board into two groups: those that hate Axl and those that hate Slash? I think most of us are fans of both.

You clearly do not follow the board very closely then.

Lies? Do you have evidence to back up that serious accusation? Whoops, thought I was you for a second.

Anyway, you are as ignorant as you are arrogant if your post was serious. If you were being sarcastic, then I apologize.

Angeles, Lolcano, Corn, Sailway, Ali.....just off the top of my head. They have all praised Axl for his integrity in regards to his music career not being about money. These guys also worship Axl's every move while openly trolling everything that Slash does. That group probably averages 10 posts a day bashing Slash.

So you are 100% wrong.

So this has changed now?

Lies? Do you have evidence to back up that serious accusation? Whoops, thought I was you for a second.

Anyway, you are as ignorant as you are arrogant if your post was serious. If you were being sarcastic, then I apologize.

Angeles, Lolcano, Corn, Sailway, Ali.....just off the top of my head. They have all praised Axl for his integrity in regards to his music career not being about money. These guys also worship Axl's every move while openly trolling everything that Slash does. That group probably averages 10 posts a day bashing Slash.

So you are 100% wrong.

So because a few members may say something then it is "according to these boards"? Heh.

Besides, can those guys mentioned verify that it is their opinion that Axl doesn't tour for money? I believe Groghan is just arguing against strawmen as usual because he really wants his opponents here to have ridiculous opinions which he can successfully argue against.

Edited by SoulMonster

Jarmo agrees with finck. Fernando can? Beta can? Dijon, Dexter? We nees robin 2 return now. Beard cant no bucket and Dj no magic of finck.

dj and ronald can play slash note 4 note. but dj and ronald can't play robin and bucket live

To ensure releases Axl is going to have to do something which is nearly impossible for him - suck up his pride. Other bands from GNR's heyday are releasing albums on a regular basis on smaller labels that actually appreciate and want to market the music that they make and a good example is the company CMC International which hosts L.A. Guns, Pat Benatar, Thin Lizzy, and Warrant among others. Of course Axl would rather waste time with Interscope who, at this point, couldn't care less if they ever release any new music as long as they can put out a hits album every 8-10 years. I truly believe Axl would rather release nothing on a major label than something on a smaller one.

So this has changed now?

So you are 100% wrong.

So because a few members may say something then it is "according to these boards"? Heh.

Besides, can those guys mentioned verify that it is their opinion that Axl doesn't tour for money? I believe Groghan is just arguing against strawmen as usual because he really wants his opponents here to have ridiculous opinions which he can successfully argue against.

I forgot that when discussing things with you that we have to be precise and not generalize at all. Typically on rock n roll forums, people chat like they do in real life.

There is a group of posters on here who purposely cupcake the boards with anti-Slash negativity. They do so on a daily basis, and they do so in numerous topics - even those not related to Slash. Unfortunately, they are prolific posters.

Your last sentence was humorous - thank you for that. You basically just described yourself.

I come here to chat with other GnR fans. You seem to come here to "educate" and argue with people. I seriously think that I (or a few others) could make a post in a topic with 100 reasons why we agreed with some random issue. YOU could read that response and agree with all 100 points. But because it is somebody you've argued with in the past, you would spend hours dissecting those 100 points until you could find ONE word or sentence that you slightly disagreed with........and you would respond with a negative comment about it. It seems very important to you to argue and insult people you disagree with.

Why in the world would I "want my opponents to have ridiculous opinions"? What an idiotic statement. I would love for them not to. I would love to be able to have normal discussions with people about my favorite singer and band, and not to have the cupcakes/haters spread negativity into every topic. You seem to enjoy all that, I don't.

But back to the actual topic and away from the personal attacks.

I would love it if Axl would put out a box set for Christmas to close the door on all the unreleased CD material - as the fans would LOVE to hear all that music.

Then release a new GnR album, full of songs written by the current band, say next summer?

It would seem like a bit of a slap in the face to the current members to say "We're gonna put out songs that were created a decade ago on the new album. We'll use your songs on the next album, set to be released in 2019." I can't see DJ being happy with that.

Fans get new music.

Band makes money.

New album shows the world what this band can create.

Everybody wins.