Happy Birthday Dazed&Confused

Graeme

Who's Dazey?

:(

Checking in to see how the b-day thread is going, and as usual the geezers are on a rant about something entirely different. :lol:

If there's one thread on this whole board I'm allowed to derail it's this one you old bugger! :lol:

Are you plastered yet? :lol:

only on me fourth beer thus far. :(

OK but how many lines of bump have you done?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Dazey?

:(

Checking in to see how the b-day thread is going, and as usual the geezers are on a rant about something entirely different. :lol:

If there's one thread on this whole board I'm allowed to derail it's this one you old bugger! :lol:

Are you plastered yet? :lol:

only on me fourth beer thus far. :(

OK but how many lines of bump have you done?

None of that nonsense until tomorrow deary. :)

I fail to see the humour. Your pessimistic attitude is going too far Chloe.

Quit derailing Dazey's birthday thread. :max:

Derailing a thread is the finest tribute I can pay to the man. I love you Dazey and i'll miss you.

<_<:tongue2::jerkoff::sleeper::shades::drool:

Yes well Haters may hate. But rapists will rape .

Just dont choke on your vomit and end up in an emergency ward like me and you'll be fine. :lol:

Or rip off the heart monitor and run out of A&E half naked at 4am with a head full of acid like me? :lol: Anyway, on a tangent props to Subsy and bollocks to the southerners!

Guest Len B'stard

Just dont choke on your vomit and end up in an emergency ward like me and you'll be fine. :lol:

Or rip off the heart monitor and run out of A&E half naked at 4am with a head full of acid like me? :lol: Anyway, on a tangent props to Subsy and bollocks to the southerners!

Yeah, i ain't been to Belsen in the early 40s but i can still tell you it weren't a holiday destination, fuckin' northern muppets :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Hope you had a great day Dazey. It's ridiclious that a 33 year old man can look 17. What is even crazier is when you take into account your lifestyle!

Babyfaces for life!!

Love that video!!

COME ON THE BORO!