MYGNRFORUM Covers: Better

Tyler Drama

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I'm starting to understand why the original took so long.

Wow, you guys are great! Not only are you covering a GnR song, but you're also covering the amount of time it took to release!

I'm guessing we will here it by 2026, correct?

Still waiting on lead guitar.

Why don't you find someone else to do it? This person has had months, and if they haven't been able to make time by now, it's doubtful they ever will. I'm sure there are others here who would be interested.

Did Demon Wolf do his part yet? If not, find someone else... it's been how many months now? I bet the other people who kept their word and fulfilled their end of the bargain are pretty disappointed by the massive FAIL in this thread -- not only by Demon Wolf for being so fucking lazy, but also by GNRSkidRow1 for not doing anything about it.

Hey man; 1st of all I forgot about this, that's on me. And a few weeks back my Les Paul had its electronics fried, I can't do shit until it comes back unless we want acoustic lead guitar. Was going to get it back last week but they're still holding it.

It's fine if someone else wants to do it. Peace.

Service? What the hell did you do to it?

Both humbuckers had some sort of simultaneous breakdown, nothing works.

Edited by Demon Wolf

Did Demon Wolf do his part yet? If not, find someone else... it's been how many months now? I bet the other people who kept their word and fulfilled their end of the bargain are pretty disappointed by the massive FAIL in this thread -- not only by Demon Wolf for being so fucking lazy, but also by GNRSkidRow1 for not doing anything about it.

Sorry man :(

Any vocal spots open? Who is not able to do this? I'll be glad to take someones spot if they aren't gonna participate

I'll letcha do Part 8 if ya want..

If I have the influence to do so, I would like to veto this suggestion. GNRSkid, you are too good a singer to dump your part. Your voice must be heard. Why don't you wait to give away parts when others inevitably back out?

]If I have the influence to do so, I would like to veto this suggestion. GNRSkid, you are too good a singer to dump your part. Your voice must be heard. Why don't you wait to give away parts when others inevitably back out?

This thread is 6 months old. I think it's safe to say that anyone who hasn't done their part yet has already backed out. There is no reason to delay things any longer -- GNRSkidRow1 should just list the available spots and get them recorded ASAP. This entire project could've been done in under 2 weeks!

Edited by nambis

This thread is 6 months old. I think it's safe to say that anyone who hasn't done their part yet has already backed out. There is no reason to delay things any longer -- GNRSkidRow1 should just list the available spots and get them recorded ASAP. This entire project could've been done in under 2 weeks!

When a dozen or more people are involved in nearly as many countries, delays are inevitable, and it can be easy to forget when this topic leaves the front page as quickly as it does. That said, I think that since the drums are "done", it probably would be relatively safe for everyone else to record their own parts, wouldn't it Skid? At least we know the tempo is a match to the original. Maybe go ahead and get someone else to record guitar parts also. Axl wasn't content with just one or two guitars anyway - the more the merrier (and more difficult to mix, but c'est la vie!). You'll have options!

When a dozen or more people are involved in nearly as many countries, delays are inevitable, and it can be easy to forget when this topic leaves the front page as quickly as it does. That said, I think that since the drums are "done", it probably would be relatively safe for everyone else to record their own parts, wouldn't it Skid? At least we know the tempo is a match to the original. Maybe go ahead and get someone else to record guitar parts also. Axl wasn't content with just one or two guitars anyway - the more the merrier (and more difficult to mix, but c'est la vie!). You'll have options!

Well Demon Wolf was the only one who guaranteed he could do a decent job with the Buckethead/Bumblefoot parts. And sure, go ahead everyone. Record your parts. I'll send out messages to the individuals later.