Erin Everly: Axl's muse.

Vincent Vega

Hhmm.

Haven't you posted on here in the past bashing people because of the type of music they listen to or how they dress........I don't exactly recall what it was, I just remember saying that you were trying way to hard to be the edgy rock chick. I apologize for not remembering the specifics.

But whatever it was, it paled in comparison to a man beating up a woman. So if your best friend got beat up by her bf, you wouldn't judge him?

To each his own, I guess. Physical violence against a woman is never acceptable in my book. I guess we all draw lines at different places.

I PM Stannis Carrie Underwood videos. :lol:

=

Aye, I can confirm that.

I always really liked her and I can see why Axl would've been drawn to her. There was something endearing about her. I think it was that childlike quality she had. It shone through in her pictures too. She just had that something special about her. It's terrible how those two ended up :(

Definitely. Whenever I listen to the Howard Stern interview where Axl randomly puts her on the phone and Howard hits on her, I just can't help but like her more.

Too bad he beat her so bad. Bet she looks back at her time with him and wants to vomit.

No need for that dude. If it's true it sucks, but none of us know what really happened there, don't add fuel to fire.

Plus she was at a show recently, so she's not that butthurt.

She was? When? Her husband filed a restraining order against her not too long ago. Kind of interesting.

At the South Carolina or Atlanta UCAP show.There is at least one picture floating around.

Stephanie showed her true colors during the Brandt Divorce drama,she attacked a security guard and refused to have court ordered drug tests,not to mention the escapades at St.Barts :shock:

Erin had charges pressed for threatening her husband with a knife.

During both relationships,NO criminal charges were ever filed,and Steph supeona'd Erin to make her case stronger.

Not saying nothing happened,but doubt it was as one sided as all you looky-loos try to make out,besides it is none of your business.

Guess none of you has a past.

Let it rest-

Too bad he beat her so bad. Bet she looks back at her time with him and wants to vomit.

No need for that dude. If it's true it sucks, but none of us know what really happened there, don't add fuel to fire.

She was? When? Her husband filed a restraining order against her not too long ago. Kind of interesting.

At the South Carolina or Atlanta UCAP show.There is at least one picture floating around.

Stephanie showed her true colors during the Brandt Divorce drama,she attacked a security guard and refused to have court ordered drug tests,not to mention the escapades at St.Barts :shock:

During both relationships,NO criminal charges were ever filed,and Steph supeona'd Erin to make her case stronger.

Not saying nothing happened,but doubt it was as one sided as all you looky-loos try to make out,besides it is none of your business.

Let it rest-

It is something Axl should discuss at some point though. You can't just have that out there and expect people to forget. If he straightened things out with Erin, it should be out there because she took the check from People to talk about it, and the undisclosed figure that Axl settled with Stephanie's lawyer. But I guarantee she got more out of the divorce a few years ago.

Let it rest-

It is something Axl should discuss at some point though. You can't just have that out there and expect people to forget. If he straightened things out with Erin, it should be out there because she took the check from People to talk about it, and the undisclosed figure that Axl settled with Stephanie's lawyer. But I guarantee she got more out of the divorce a few years ago.

Good points Dalsh,as usual.

Actually the Brandt divorce was called off so I assume all is well now :scared:

There is an article online,I think its in "Chinese Whispers" written by Tom Zutaut (for all thats worth) that is titled "the truth about Erin Everly" its interesting,as it shows the other side of the relationship.

Not denying both relationships were tumultuous and violent,but maybe there is more that meets the eye.

I have done some pretty fucked up stuff in the heat of anger,so I am not passing judgement. the adage "let him without sins cast the first stone" applies here.

have a great night Dalsh :thumbsup:

Let it rest-

There is an article online,I think its in "Chinese Whispers" written by Tom Zutaut (for all thats worth) that is titled "the truth about Erin Everly" its interesting,as it shows the other side of the relationship.

Not denying both relationships were tumultuous and violent,but maybe there is more that meets the eye.

I have done some pretty fucked up stuff in the heat of anger,so I am not passing judgement. the adage "let him without sins cast the first stone" applies here.

At the end of the day...Axl beat the fuck out of chicks. Did they hit him or slap him or whatever?...it doesn't matter. You don't beat chicks. Quit trying the old "yeah but".... Axl pulled a Chris Brown type beating but did it before the internet age, so he basically got away with it.

Let it rest-

At the end of the day...Axl beat the fuck out of chicks. Did they hit him or slap him or whatever?...it doesn't matter. You don't beat chicks. Quit trying the old "yeah but".... Axl pulled a Chris Brown type beating but did it before the internet age, so he basically got away with it.

And that affects your life how?? I can only surmise that you are a saint and have never lost your temper and done something you regret.

How great thou art :rolleyes:

Let it rest-

Domestic violence is unacceptable, regardless if it's a man or a woman. Yes, Axl should own up to what happened, and if he keeps in touch with Erin in recent years, and made amends with her? He absolutely should discuss that.

He did say he was going to discuss what the songs were about at some point. That's prob. when he should discuss his anger issues and how he's dealt with it. Maybe it'll help someone, maybe not.

Let it rest-

And that affects your life how?? I can only surmise that you are a saint and have never lost your temper and done something you regret.

Apples n oranges bud. Regrets- yea. Pummeled a chick-no.

Let it rest-

Apples n oranges bud. Regrets- yea. Pummeled a chick-no.

Only on this forum do people excuse a man for smacking his woman around.....because we all occasionally lose our temper.

The way these Axl nuttsack lickers worship his every move gets to be disturbing at times. Slash is the devil for being in a credit card commercial....and Axl beating up two ex's is OK because it is none of our business what Axl does off the stage (only what Slash does is out business) and besides, those two bitches were crazy and probably deserved it anyway.

Sometimes I log off from this site wondering if people are really that delusional or are they just trolling?

Wasn't Slash reportedly abusive to Perla? Seem to remember something like that.

Let us know that story...do share. I hadn't heard about Slash beating women just Axl that did/does.

Slash was arrested for domestic violence back in 1999 and then Perla dropped the case.

Steven was convicted back in '97 of beating a woman, then arrested and convicted twice in 1998 for beating two other women on separate occasions.

About Slash

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1320&dat=19990726&id=xM0zAAAAIBAJ&sjid=bOwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4152,6288094

About Steven

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=53

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=65

Edited by Vincent Vega

I don't know enough about Erin, but I know Axl loved Stephanie Seymour once.

Here are some recent pictures of Stephanie Seymour with her husband she still looks stunning in these pictures

2qktmbl.jpg

I never understood his obsession with her. She always looked like an expressionless frog.

Here are some recent pictures of Stephanie Seymour with her husband she still looks stunning in these pictures

2qktmbl.jpg

I never understood his obsession with her. She always looked like an expressionless frog.

or more like a cold hearted bitch but I have to admit she does look stunning in this photo

2usekqw.jpg

2qktmbl.jpg

or more like a cold hearted bitch but I have to admit she does look stunning in this photo

2usekqw.jpg

Meh. The "average girl" looks more attractive than her then and now.:shrugs:

Edited by Rustycage

2qktmbl.jpg

1ptc86.jpg

2usekqw.jpg

She still has to maintain appearances as the Hamptons trophy wife/socialite, philanthropist, and the occasional modeling gig. But if Axl's been a regular at Fashion Week, he's had to have run into her over the years.

Edited by dalsh327

2qktmbl.jpg

1ptc86.jpg

2usekqw.jpg

She still has to maintain appearances as the Hamptons trophy wife/socialite, philanthropist, and the occasional modeling gig. But if Axl's been a regular at Fashion Week, he's had to have run into her over the years.

Her hubby looks better than Axl these days. Yikes.

2qktmbl.jpg

or more like a cold hearted bitch

:rolleyes:

What a stupid comment.

2qktmbl.jpg

or more like a cold hearted bitch

:rolleyes:

What a stupid comment.

I'm waiiting for the "she deserved Axl's abuse"....you know people are thinking it.