Axl & Gilby

Vincent Vega

all you have to do is listen to the first Snakepit record, thats where the songs ended up. I know they would have had better vocals and melodies had Axl worked on them but he didn't work on any of them because Slash took them for Snakepit when things started to fall apart between them.

all you have to do is listen to the first Snakepit record, thats where the songs ended up. I know they would have had better vocals and melodies had Axl worked on them but he didn't work on any of them because Slash took them for Snakepit when things started to fall apart between them.

In "Makin' Fuckin' Videos - Estranged" you can hear "Back and Forth Again" intro with someone whistling. Was that Axl?

In "Makin' Fuckin' Videos - Estranged" you can hear "Back and Forth Again" intro with someone whistling. Was that Axl?

Sounds like Axl I think.

• 11 months later...
Guest Manny Manner

Its recently been rumored that Angus Young may replace Ashba. Seems there has developed a creative tension between he and Malcom.