I met DJ the other day

ZoSoRose

Guest Broskirose

What does Robin have to do with anything though? We're talking about Dj.

And the way they wore eyeliner isn't really comparable. For one thing Robin wore eyeliner as a stage thing. A performance getup. And he used it in a much more theatrical artistic way. Dj just walks around in that shit 24/7. Doesn't matter if he's on stage, at a Starbucks or shopping for tampons for his Nicky Whelan replica blowup doll.

What does Robin have to do with anything though? We're talking about Dj.

And the way they wore eyeliner isn't really comparable. For one thing Robin wore eyeliner as a stage thing. A performance getup. And he used it in a much more theatrical artistic way. Dj just walks around in that shit 24/7. Doesn't matter if he's on stage, at a Starbucks or shopping for tampons for his Nicky Whelan replica blowup doll.

To me it sounds like you're running out of (mature) arguments. Shopping tampons for his Nicky Whelan replica blowup doll? I rest my case. You sound like a whiny jealous kid.

I think DJ was a good add after Robin left, in many ways.

Besides, so far Ashba hasn't really been able to play anything he has produced with GN'R himself. He's only been "covering" so far.

At least I don't feel I can judge him (or the other members) properly until a new album is released where they have written/made their own parts.

In the meantime, you can cry about Ashbas makeup or clothing style.

Edited by Jeez

Guest Broskirose

I think DJ was a good add after Robin left, in many ways.

That's your problem.

Besides, so far Ashba hasn't really been able to play anything he has produced with GN'R himself. He's only been "covering" so far.

And he's been doing a dreadful job of it.

At least I don't feel I can judge him (or the other members) properly until a new album is released where they have written/made their own parts.

Hopefully that won't happen.

In the meantime, you can cry about Ashbas makeup. I couldn't care less if he wears eyeliner or not.

Me either. It was one small point in a list of several, that everyone decided to make a huge argument out of. All I'm saying is that someone who wears eyeliner 24/7 doesn't fit the standard ideal of "cool".

Guest Broskirose

Does anyone know what that fan did that made Ashba kick his ass? Or did he not share that part.

I remember there was a time when me and Axl got in a bar fight. We kicked the livin’ shit outta this dude. [Laughing] First of all, he snuck into this private after show party that was just held for the band and the crew. So it was this drunk, obnoxious guy, big dude. He walks in and he’s telling everyone there he’s our manager and we’re like “What the fuck is he talking about?” Anyway, he was asked to leave several times and didn’t. He actually turned around at one point and punched one of our tour managers. I saw it so I grabbed the guy by his throat and slammed him up against the wall and I said, “You need to fuckin’ leave now!”

I walked him over to the door, and he turned around and punched me in the face, so I just started unloading on him. Axl saw him hit me and flipped and jumped in, so we’re stompin’ this guy to a pulp, but it was all in good fun. Then, what was funny about it is, about three hours later we get done partyin’, went up and the guy’s a bloody mess sittin’ in the lobby. We walk up and he apologizes for being a douchebag and then he asks if he can get pictures with us and autographs. So we’re taking pictures with this guy we literally kicked the shit out of. It was all good; we all laughed about it at the end, he even laughed. He was like “Yeah, it was my fault. I was bein’ a total dick.” It was one of those things where it was just a funny moment.

What a badass!

Guest Broskirose

What a badass!

I guess you didn't see the part where he didn't leave and punched a crew member?

I saw it.

Really, it's the fact that this moron actually went on the internet and told this story like it was the coolest most "rock n' roll" thing ever that is more facepalm worthy than actually beating up the fan. He is such a joke and he tries so hard to be a rockstar.

I think you are a bad as Broskirose. Bashing Ashba on an internet fan forum. Internet warrior :thumbsup:

You're really comparing beating a guy up and running to the interwebs to tell all your 12 year old fans to posting on a message board?

Edited by Broskirose

Does anyone know what that fan did that made Ashba kick his ass? Or did he not share that part.

I remember there was a time when me and Axl got in a bar fight. We kicked the livin’ shit outta this dude. [Laughing] First of all, he snuck into this private after show party that was just held for the band and the crew. So it was this drunk, obnoxious guy, big dude. He walks in and he’s telling everyone there he’s our manager and we’re like “What the fuck is he talking about?” Anyway, he was asked to leave several times and didn’t. He actually turned around at one point and punched one of our tour managers. I saw it so I grabbed the guy by his throat and slammed him up against the wall and I said, “You need to fuckin’ leave now!”

I walked him over to the door, and he turned around and punched me in the face, so I just started unloading on him. Axl saw him hit me and flipped and jumped in, so we’re stompin’ this guy to a pulp, but it was all in good fun. Then, what was funny about it is, about three hours later we get done partyin’, went up and the guy’s a bloody mess sittin’ in the lobby. We walk up and he apologizes for being a douchebag and then he asks if he can get pictures with us and autographs. So we’re taking pictures with this guy we literally kicked the shit out of. It was all good; we all laughed about it at the end, he even laughed. He was like “Yeah, it was my fault. I was bein’ a total dick.” It was one of those things where it was just a funny moment.

What a badass!

One thing I don't get how he can represent bullyville now

The fan started it but Ashba stomping him to a pulp seems overkill.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

How cool would it be if we could find the guy who got beaten up in this story and ask him about it?

I really dont think he exists.

This was sarcastic. I don't think anyone would admit to being beat up by Ashba anyway even if they were.