It really sucks that Axl won't reunite the real GNR to play these Vegas shows.

BBA

and whatever, I made my point, no way does this band do "arenas" again, if they want to play clubs and theaters that have 2-4,000 capacity they might be able to fill them if they dont charge $100 a ticket like they did on the UCAP tour, but if you think this band can play arenas again you are insane, like I said I know for a FACT most shows sold like crap, I am more or less a ticket broker and was monitoring pretty much every show, in many places they did not even sell upper level seats

maybe you and your friends might see them, and other die hards who are not pissed off at Axl for not showing up at the HOF, but for the average fan they probably dont care anymore

Are you still talking from that highly USA egocentric point of view? Because, you know, I couldn't give two shits about what Americans think about GN'R.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and whatever, I made my point, no way does this band do "arenas" again, if they want to play clubs and theaters that have 2-4,000 capacity they might be able to fill them if they dont charge $100 a ticket like they did on the UCAP tour, but if you think this band can play arenas again you are insane, like I said I know for a FACT most shows sold like crap, I am more or less a ticket broker and was monitoring pretty much every show, in many places they did not even sell upper level seats

maybe you and your friends might see them, and other die hards who are not pissed off at Axl for not showing up at the HOF, but for the average fan they probably dont care anymore

Are you still talking from that highly USA egocentric point of view? Because, you know, I couldn't give two shits about what Americans think about GN'R.

wtf is wrong with you

and GNR are an American based band, I am sure they are most popular in the US

is GNR without all the original guys minus Axl that big in Europe? Maybe GNR will decide to move to Europe and play festivals and Arenas every year if there is that big of a demand for them

wtf is wrong with you

and GNR are an American based band, I am sure they are most popular in the US

is GNR without all the original guys minus Axl that big in Europe? Maybe GNR will decide to move to Europe and play festivals and Arenas every year if there is that big of a demand for them

So let me see if I get this right: You say that no one cares about GN'R in the US and at the same time you claim that they are "most popular in the US". You are not aware of GN'R's popularity in, say, South America, or any of the other places where they draw greater crowds than in the US, then? I don't know what is wrong with me, but you seem a bit confused and/or ignorant.

Edited by SoulMonster

Wrong ... you are mixing concepts. There are no "new" GN'R ... there are only GN'R.

Then, there are the "new"fags ... some John Doe's who spend their lives bashing GN'R.

True. new Gn'R included Brain, Bucket and Finck and they're long gone. Since 2009, we only have the cover band. :thumbsup:

what cover band?? Slash and the constipators?