Tommy 'Thumby' Stinson writing new gnr songs?

Guest Gunns

Call me when they release something without writing,thatd be meritorious. They ve been

Writing for 19 yearrss now and only one release. The ratio is less than one song per

Year. In terms of an artists,figures are pathetic. They live in a bubble,thats for sure. Maybe

Tommy iss just writing for a side record. His last album was really brilliant.

I hope he's writing songs with Bumblefoot & Frank:

(decent bumblefoot interview)

Don't you miss composing in band context? Wouldn't you like to create new material with GNR guys? Did you record anything yet?

Yes, I miss writing as a band. My wish was that the band would get together for one week before every part of a tour would begin, and we write a song, record it, release it, play it on that leg of the tour, and keep doing this every time we start a new leg of a tour. If we did that, this band would have a brand new album done by now. When this tour ends, Frank (drums) and Tommy (bass) and I plan to get together and start writing some new music. Hopefully nothing will get in the way of doing that

Edited by wreckless

I hope he's writing songs with Bumblefoot & Frank:

(decent bumblefoot interview)

Don't you miss composing in band context? Wouldn't you like to create new material with GNR guys? Did you record anything yet?

Yes, I miss writing as a band. My wish was that the band would get together for one week before every part of a tour would begin, and we write a song, record it, release it, play it on that leg of the tour, and keep doing this every time we start a new leg of a tour. If we did that, this band would have a brand new album done by now. When this tour ends, Frank (drums) and Tommy (bass) and I plan to get together and start writing some new music. Hopefully nothing will get in the way of doing that

that interview was the first thing that I though of too, hopefully this is for the band and not the solo stuff

"tommy is a legendary member of guns n roses" (i read it here some time ago).

Truth bro.

He's been in the band longer than Duff. He is THE GNR bassist.

Yeah, but in terms of exposure Duff is still leading on Tommy (Duff played 412 gigs for GN'R, Tommy is at 285 now). Three more years of touring, though ;)

"tommy is a legendary member of guns n roses" (i read it here some time ago).

Truth bro.

He's been in the band longer than Duff. He is THE GNR bassist.

Yeah, but in terms of exposure Duff is still leading on Tommy (Duff played 412 gigs for GN'R, Tommy is at 285 now). Three more years of touring, though ;)

True!! Love your stats!!!