Why Are You here???

ll_tj1

Dont post mutch....but Ive been around for a long long time....much to long. For those that believe Axl should still sound like a 28 year rock star.....fuck you....names that comes to mind are Barry from GNFRR's....but there are others...you people can on can talk all you want about the Slash and Axl bullshit. Facts remain that everyone else has made there piece with Axl. So why is it Axl's fault that Salash hasn't????? Its got to be like trieing to make up with a girlriend that publicly cheated on you! Could you do it?? Not me?? no way..

Dont post mutch....but Ive been around for a long long time....much to long. For those that believe Axl should still sound like a 28 year rock star.....fuck you....names that comes to mind are Barry from GNFRR's....but there are others...you people can on can talk all you want about the Slash and Axl bullshit. Facts remain that everyone else has made there piece with Axl. So why is it Axl's fault that Salash hasn't????? Its got to be like trieing to make up with a girlriend that publicly cheated on you! Could you do it?? Not me?? no way..

This can only mean one thing...

Wrong question! The real question is "Why is the 'why are you here' thread here". Generally there are several schools of thought.

The first one teaches that there are a lot of frustrated butthurt fans here that really love Axl, but aren't very developed socially and emotionally. Therefor they don't know how to properly vent the frustration and anger over the current state of Guns n' Roses and make "why are you here" threads, while in reality they're wondering "why am I here?". Deep down they just want Guns n' Roses to be a success, but they can't help coming off like total douchbags to the outside world.

Then there's the "Don't touch my Guns n' Roses" school of thought. This teaches us that there are many splinter factions in GnR land. Some support one incarnation of the band, others support another. Or, in even more extreme cases, some support one member or ex member of the band and some support another. These factions generally have their heads so far up the ass of whatever they support, that they are surrounded by complete blackening darkness 24/7. When, probably through tiny fartbubbles inside ass, an opinion comes through that supports another member or incarnation of the band than they support they don't know how to handle this. Because of this they suddenly pull out of the anus they are caught in and (while squinting because of the sudden light) see many opinions that contradict their own. As a result they start making "why are you here" threads. Because let's face it - any opinion that is different from theirs is a complete betrayal towards what is or was Guns n' Roses.

There are several other influences that contribute like the classic "I don't like that member" syndrome or the "swag-factor" in their direct environment. But I think these two are the main reasons for the really stupid "why are you here" thread.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Im waiting for Dizzy nude pics

Bless you, boy, you always make me laugh. ^_^

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Because gnr only really exist to me through the forums. They don't produce anything so I can't buy anything and dont do any media so I can't read a magazine about them.

Of course their are tours which come within a few hundred miles of me every few years but I get to know about them only via the Internet and this forum.

Because gnr only really exist to me through the forums. They don't produce anything so I can't buy anything and dont do any media so I can't read a magazine about them.

Of course their are tours which come within a few hundred miles of me every few years but I get to know about them only via the Internet and this forum.

Then you have the few hundred interviews these last years in various magazines, the new merch (some of which were made available to you through this very forum), the concerts, and of course the record released only 4 years ago. What more do you expect from a band?

Then you have the few hundred interviews these last years in various magazines, the new merch (some of which were made available to you through this very forum), the concerts, and of course the record released only 4 years ago. What more do you expect from a band?

:rolleyes:

Sorry I should have said media involving Axl as he's the only one who matters and frankly i couldnt give two shits what any of the others have to say.

I wouldn't be seen dead in any of the merch.

The concerts? Yeah i said I come here to read about the tours, what was your point?

The record was released 4 years ago. Yes you are correct. Again what's your point?

Few hundred interviews you say? Really? Album was released 4 years ago but when was the last one before that and how long do you really think before the next release?