Questions about Duff

fernandoGNR

Hey Marc, just curious how often do you talk with Duff?

Do you know his band Loaded? What do you think about them?

What was your reaction when you find out that he played with Axl in London in 2010? Were you surprised that they settled their differences sooner than anybody thought?

Hey Marc, just curious how often do you talk with Duff?

Do you know his band Loaded? What do you think about them?

What was your reaction when you find out that he played with Axl in London in 2010? Were you surprised that they settled their differences sooner than anybody thought?

Loaded is a great way for Duff to get out his Solo work. I see them every time the play in Los Angeles. It also cool to see Duff playing guitar. Duff is a pretty strait forward guy there is no bullshit with him and Axl knows it so It was only a matter of time before they hooked up again. back in 2008 Duff had some phone contact with the GNR camp so I think the air was cleared when he ran into Axl in 2010. It was nice to see him up on stage with Axl again.

Thanks. I agree, Duff es a very smart guy. I read in his book that he was so happy to have his brother back in his life.

What do you think were Slash's thoughts when he read the news about Duff and Axl? Was he mad at Duff?

Edited by fernandoGNR

Thanks. I agree, Duff es a very smart guy. I read in his book that he was so happy to have his brother back in his life.

What do you think were Slash's thoughts when he read the news about Duff and Axl? Was he mad at Duff?

N0 not at all why would he be mad at Duff? Slash would do the same thing if he could.