Livebeats "it's ready but cannot yet be released" about the o2 stream.

bumblecool

Does anybody actually still give a fuck about this show? Seriously?

Truth.

Axl's voice was hot garbage.

Give us the 2010 London shows.

I was at both the 2010 London shows, and both the 2012 shows. While 2012 wasn't 'garbage', and it was cool seeing Izzy, the 2010 shows were definitely better, esp the 2nd one. Not just 'cause I was in the pit for the 2nd (the 1st London show was the only GNR gig I've gone to seated), and not just because of Duff (though he was a huge factor), but because Axl was phenomenal. I know it's not just my memory, because I've been listening to the bootleg of the 14th Oct gig ever since. Apart from messing up the lyrics a bit on Jungle and mixing up verses on Rocket Queen, it was perfect. A DVD of that show would be amazing.

Does anybody actually still give a fuck about this show? Seriously?

Truth.

Axl's voice was hot garbage.

Give us the 2010 London shows.

I was at both the 2010 London shows, and both the 2012 shows. While 2012 wasn't 'garbage', and it was cool seeing Izzy, the 2010 shows were definitely better, esp the 2nd one. Not just 'cause I was in the pit for the 2nd (the 1st London show was the only GNR gig I've gone to seated), and not just because of Duff (though he was a huge factor), but because Axl was phenomenal. I know it's not just my memory, because I've been listening to the bootleg of the 14th Oct gig ever since. Apart from messing up the lyrics a bit on Jungle and mixing up verses on Rocket Queen, it was perfect. A DVD of that show would be amazing.

They could mix and match songs from both nights - I doubt Duff would sign off for being included on the DVD anyways, so they'd have to use the other night for "You Could Be Mine" at the very least.

imagine the coup it will be for team brasil when they manage to get a live stream up within a year of the concert.

tbh most of the live streams before were on time as promised and some were even free to watch, although a few had bad broadcasting issues for like half the set AFAIK

But I lol'd still though

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup