Would Izzy or Duff ever consider returning to GN'R full time?

Vincent Vega

Q:

Given that Izzy has played a number of shows with GN'R since 2006, played almost a full concert in Russia with Guns and seems to be on good terms with Axl, do you think he'd ever return to the band full time, even if just as a studio member contributing lyrics? Would Axl be for it?

And what about Duff? Given he and Axl cleared the air, do you think either party would be open to Duff rejoining? I ask because Duff still stayed even when he and Axl were the only original members.

Q:

Given that Izzy has played a number of shows with GN'R since 2006, played almost a full concert in Russia with Guns and seems to be on good terms with Axl, do you think he'd ever return to the band full time, even if just as a studio member contributing lyrics? Would Axl be for it?

And what about Duff? Given he and Axl cleared the air, do you think either party would be open to Duff rejoining? I ask because Duff still stayed even when he and Axl were the only original members.

I don't think they would join the band but I could see Izzy and Axl working on a song at some point if Izzy had something that Axl liked. I don't see Duff doing much more than coming up on stage if he is in the same town as the band. Izzy may do some of that too because its the only way he will ever get to play on stage because all he has to do is show up and play.