marc, what do you think about robin's and bucket's chidem solos?

finck6

i think they're EPIC. like robin's TIL solo and bucket's Prositute solo on the chinese democracy record

i think robin and bucket raise the bar post slash for EPIC solos on a fresh guns n roses record

what do you think, marc?

i think they're EPIC. like robin's TIL solo and bucket's Prositute solo on the chinese democracy record

i think robin and bucket raise the bar post slash for EPIC solos on a fresh guns n roses record

what do you think, marc?

Too much tautology

yeah. i'd like 2 know what marc canter thinks of robin's This I Love Studio Solo that's on the latest guns n roses record called chinese democracy too!

because each time i listen 2 the record.....robin's TIL solo is the big moment. the big highlight of the record

makin' you think axl should have released TIL as the first single and made a million dollar TIL video featurin' mr. robin finck!

yeah. i'd like 2 know what marc canter thinks of robin's This I Love Studio Solo that's on the latest guns n roses record called chinese democracy too!

because each time i listen 2 the record.....robin's TIL solo is the big moment. the big highlight of the record

makin' you think axl should have released TIL as the first single and made a million dollar TIL video featurin' mr. robin finck!

Finck`s TIL solo which is on guns` n`roses record chinese democracy therefore should be on guns n roses record chinese democracy is the best solo that has ever been recorded in Rock music Finck who is on gun n roses record chinese democracy is the best guitarist of all timse and guns n roses record chinese democracy is the best album ever

Finck`s TIL solo which is on guns` n`roses record chinese democracy therefore should be on guns n roses record chinese democracy is the best solo that has ever been recorded in Rock music Finck who is on gun n roses record chinese democracy is the best guitarist of all timse and guns n roses record chinese democracy is the best album ever

wut?

wut?

Finck6 got the massage

My question was serious, I hope Marc answers it een though there's some posts in here that may portray otherwise

I do like that solo. Street of Dreams is the one that I think he hits a few bad notes in.

Cool. Does Robin's TIL solo remind you of the November Rain solo by Slash?

My question was serious, I hope Marc answers it een though there's some posts in here that may portray otherwise

I do like that solo. Street of Dreams is the one that I think he hits a few bad notes in.

There are a few that he does that sound like he took the notes right out of Nov Rain and twisted them a bit but then again some of those new songs are epic and Robin did what he thought fit the song. Also Axl voice and melodies can bring that out in any good guitar player. So even if Slash didn't exist, Robin could have still come up with it. The only difference is Slash got there first. So Robin could have been influenced a bit my some of the epic Slash stuff. How could he not be Slash's solos are very powerful and have influenced millions of people.

There are a few that he does that sound like he took the notes right out of Nov Rain and twisted them a bit but then again some of those new songs are epic and Robin did what he thought fit the song. Also Axl voice and melodies can bring that out in any good guitar player. So even if Slash didn't exist, Robin could have still come up with it. The only difference is Slash got there first. So Robin could have been influenced a bit my some of the epic Slash stuff. How could he not be Slash's solos are very powerful and have influenced millions of people.

cool insight, marc!

yeah. you're right. slash invented groundbreaking and EPIC rock solos first. with songs like sweet child o mine. don't cry. november rain. and estranged.

but then robin was influenced by slash 2 come up with EPIC solos of his own. fresh EPIC solos. on songs like better, street of dreams, there was a time, and this i love

2 me, the big guitar moment on the chinese democracy record is robin's solo on This I Love. the solo reminds me of the trilogy. the million dollar music video creative trilogy of don't cry, november rain, and estranged

if robin hadn't left 4 NIN the second time.....there could have been a BIG million dollar music video for this i love. concluding the trilogy saga. featurin' robin finck

it would have been huge in the music business and rock world if this happened. if axl chose this i love for the first single......who knows what would've happened.

it could have been a lot different for guns n roses if robin was around in 2008 and the big EPIC this i love music was made and TIL single released!