What's stopping Axl from releasing new music?

Towelie

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the problem all these years is just the labels and always the side of the the labels are wrong,then why Axl don't create his own label,he has the money to built the AXL ROSE'S LABEL and release his music with the way he likes.I can't guess if something stops Axl to release new music,i can't understand where he spents all this time all these years,he is not a studio maniac or whatelse. :shrugs: :shrugs: :crazy: :crazy:

If the problem all these years is just the labels and always the side of the the labels are wrong,then why Axl don't create his own label,he has the money to built the AXL ROSE'S LABEL and release his music with the way he likes.I can't guess if something stops Axl to release new music,i can't understand where he spents all this time all these years,he is not a studio maniac or whatelse. :shrugs: :shrugs: :crazy: :crazy:

Because it's not "problems with the label" :crazy:

I don't think it's any of the options. I think it's because he has psychological blocks in his mind that prevents him from getting past the obstacles that come in his way. He doesn't seem to deal well with any conflict or differing opinions and since releasing music means dealing with many other people, and generally understanding what battles should be fought for and what should be let go, he ends up digging his heals in to his own detriment.