"Blood In The Water" Is This a Real Leak or a "Prostitute" Sample?

Legendador

It's interesting to me that in every topic regarding this "leak" it's the same four people posting multiple times, reassuring people that it's real. Seriously, go back to the other topics about it...the same four people who keep interjecting with replies like... "Seriously this is awesome! Can't believe it's real," and stupid shit like that.

It's fucking fake.

The Better Gone remix is real though. That's from Brain.

How does one create fake vocals?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had no information regarding none of the leaks, I would call fake on Better Gone and real on Blood In The Water.

I mean, Better Gone could be faked via Rock Band multi-tracks, but Brain confirmed it is real, and you guys should see MSL emails going batshit when he found out I had it before it leaked.

As for Blood In The Water, honestly, how could vocals be faked? Same goes for Axl's psycho crazy laugh on Better Gone.

If we had no information regarding none of the leaks, I would call fake on Better Gone and real on Blood In The Water.

I mean, Better Gone could be faked via Rock Band multi-tracks, but Brain confirmed it is real, and you guys should see MSL emails going batshit when he found out I had it before it leaked.

As for Blood In The Water, honestly, how could vocals be faked? Same goes for Axl's psycho crazy laugh on Better Gone.

What MSL mails??

What "psycho crazy laugh"?

If you're still doubting whether BG is real, you're a fool.

Huh. So it's foolish to doubt the authenticity of a shitty terrible remix that any asshole on the internet with audacity and the Better multi tracks could have made?

Cause it's shitty. It's a lame, amateurish, piece of shit remix.

Brain confirmed it was real?

WHERE????

Show me the proof! I demand evidence! Without a shred of proof, it's just another shitty fan-made concoction in a long line of shitty fan-made concoctions.

Sames goes for the supposed "leak" of "Blood in the Water." I call bullshit on that too. Give me some fucking proof. Without it, it's just another cobbled-together piece of shit like all the scores of "leaks" we've heard since 2001.

Funny how there was never any rumors of rumblings of a song called "Blood in the Water" until MSL published his list of made up song titles a year ago.....

Huh. So it's foolish to doubt the authenticity of a shitty terrible remix that any asshole on the internet with audacity and the Better multi tracks could have made?

WHERE????

Show me the proof! I demand evidence! Without a shred of proof, it's just another shitty fan-made concoction in a long line of shitty fan-made concoctions.

Sames goes for the supposed "leak" of "Blood in the Water." I call bullshit on that too. Give me some fucking proof. Without it, it's just another cobbled-together piece of shit like all the scores of "leaks" we've heard since 2001.

Funny how there was never any rumors of rumblings of a song called "Blood in the Water" until MSL published his list of made up song titles a year ago.....

But on his list was 'Goin' Down' which later appeared on the GNR setlist.

WHERE????

Really? You think it's that easy to create a remix such as Better gone? Acoustic guitars included? It's undoubtedly real, it's the best remix we've had. If it's fan-made where's the fan claiming responsibility? Why does it coincide with talk and rumour of a remix album which Brian confirmed he is involved with?

And if you're still doubting Blood's validity I'm lost for words.

WHERE????

You're not getting anything you belligerent demanding ghoul! :jerkoff:

Yep, someone went to the effort of splicing together never heard before vocals from a mystery track and placing them quite skilfully together with the rock-band multi-tracks to make a remix of sorts, then put over the top a hip-hop beat on loop. Why the fuck would someone do that? Go to all that effort..and then have it leaked. It makes no sense. Waste of time. If someone wanted to prove they have a never-heard before recording they wouldn't bother splicing together Rock band tracks and vocals. They'd just leak parts of the song orrrr ..y'know just leak the vocal track. Also, does anyone realise how difficult it is to accurately take apart the vocals of a track and not be left with background noise from the original track? It's pretty hard to do although certainly not impossible.

Wake up.

I don't understand why'd anyone find it more believable there's more brand NEW songs out there, considering most fans would rather believe there's nothing brand new to be heard at the current time, why can't it be a genuine remix track, which is part of a remixed democracy which is CONFIRMED to exist by Brain.

Edited by MoonWalker

Yep, someone went to the effort of splicing together never heard before vocals from a mystery track and placing them quite skilfully together with the rock-band multi-tracks to make a remix of sorts, then put over the top a hip-hop beat on loop. Why the fuck would someone do that? Go to all that effort..and then have it leaked. It makes no sense. Waste of time. If someone wanted to prove they have a never-heard before recording they wouldn't bother splicing together Rock band tracks and vocals. They'd just leak parts of the song orrrr ..y'know just leak the vocal track. Also, does anyone realise how difficult it is to accurately take apart the vocals of a track and not be left with background noise from the original track? It's pretty hard to do although certainly not impossible.

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck - it is a duck. In this case, the vocals are without a doubt Axl. There are simply not enough resources i.e. vocal parts in the same key and sung in a phrase that lends to a smooth transition-free fabricated phrase such as "I see blood in the water"

To those saying it is possible to edit together the vocals in this manner, can you guys provide proof of this being done?? I am genuinely curious as to seeing something like it being accomplished as I have never seen it being done this well and to this extent.

Edited by WhazUp

There are simply not enough resources i.e. vocal parts in the same key and sung in a phrase that lends to a smooth transition-free fabricated phrase such as "I see blood in the water"

I doesn't sound smooth and transition-free to me :confused:

We don't expect you to interpet things the way normal people do. :jerkoff:

Edited by axl8302

I agree with MoonWalker on everything he said.

I know it's very convenient, but I can't simply show MSL emails here. I mean, they're personal emails of a private conversation. Perhaps someday.

When I got the song, I emailed MSL to try to trade and he replied something like "It is fake, but you must tell me who sent you that."

He got the point of promising to give me something if I told him where I got the song, who sent me, why sent me etc. Makes no sense.

Anyway, if you think the Better Gone remix is easily fakeable with the multitracks you're very, terrible wrong. The mix on that song is super professinonal, not something anyone with Audacity and the multitracks could have done. And also, why the fuck would anyone remix that? Honestly, why would anyone record acoustic guitars, remix with movie quotes and hip-hop beats and leak it in the internet instead of assuming the authorship of something that would take a lot of time and effort? Axl said some of the songs they were working on were very different and people wouldn't understand. Brain TOLD ME, on a published interview I did with him, back on 2010 that he was off the touring band, but was working on "some top secret shit" and then he said "Been doing some cool re-mixes for guns!!! That shit is sick!!! It's gonna rip peoples faces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as he described).

We all know that Brain has always been, perhaps, the most wide and open member regarding unreleased tracks:

Just read my interview with him:

He talks a lot about the recording process, this quick interview is great:

There are many others, and some people say that he even got into trouble with GN'R for being so open about those issues.

Thing is, when I got Better Gone I emailed him and asked if it was real and if he was involved in the song production, and he replied something like "I can't talk about any unreleased material."

Which is a fucking lie. Always when asked about unreleased material, album production and related talk, he would give good answers, some insights and talk a lot. But then he just says he can't talk about unreleased material? Yeah, right...

I have ZERO reasons to lie.

And also, THERE IS an Axl laugh on Better Gone.

By the way, the acoustic guitar is exactly like what Bumblefoot played on some of his streams.

As for Blood In The Water, can we all agree that the vocals are real? I mean, for sure!

My theory is that Brain remixed those vocals into some of the Chinese Democracy master tracks. I mean, imagine that he had an idea to a song, but he was already able to do by remixing all the master tracks he had from the Chinese Democracy sessions, in a way that Guns N' Roses did not have to record anything. It's 100% plausible, makes lot of sense and it is probably what happened. As for how it leaked and why only this piece leaked, still a mistery to me...

Edited by ManetsBR