"Blood In The Water" Is This a Real Leak or a "Prostitute" Sample?

Legendador

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, if you think the Better Gone remix is easily fakeable with the multitracks you're very, terrible wrong. The mix on that song is super professinonal, not something anyone with Audacity and the multitracks could have done. And also, why the fuck would anyone remix that? Honestly, why would anyone record acoustic guitars, remix with movie quotes and hip-hop beats and leak it in the internet instead of assuming the authorship of something that would take a lot of time and effort?

People have been faking GNR songs since before you were BORN. Yes, it is mind-boggling that people have enough free time and effort to string together either little clips or full fake songs, but the fact that GNR were so popular and had so little output left a lot of fans demanding MORE for the last two decades. And because fans are so voracious about hearing new stuff, it's led to dozens upon dozens of fake songs, clips, leaks, remixes or whatever. Maybe some people were trying to get Axl's attention, but I think most people just did it as a prank for a cheap laugh cause GNR fans are easy marks.

These little forums go into an absolute tizzy every time there's a chance of something new, even a shitty 10 second clip. So people take the time to fabricate them and then just sit back and watch the shitstorm, simply for shits and giggles.

Better Gone is no different. Brain never said he made it. It's just a shitty fan made remix. Nothing special...there are dozens of them out there.

Blood in the Water is fake too. Would it be EASY to fake those Axl vocals? No, it would take effort, but people have done it. Why would someone go to such efforts? All the reasons I said...a mixture of boredom and a desire to start some controversy and discussion. I guess it worked too...cause we're discussing it. And it fooled a lot of you too, cause you really wanna believe it's real. It's not like Axl has given us any new music to discuss in the last 4 years.

Oh and before you insist that it is DEFINITELY 100% for sure Axl's vocals...go listen to My Favorite Pillow by Ghost Town Road.....people swore on their mother's lives that was Axl too.....it wasn't.

Iam hungry for checkmate:) sounds so fkn awesome! Maybe its not nice to say, but i wish the full version leaked:P

I believe all other above songs are real, with maybe here and there bits and parts mixed with other stuff.

So MSL have some unreleashed stuff yet? or is he faking?

cheers

Ps:

This one i didnt noticed before......wooow love it, sounds amazing:D

I get more hungry!

Edited by ceesmannl

See? People are fucking stupid and believe anything. Cause they WANT to so badly.

Well its more, that i found it having nice sound and that i think and are almost 100 % sure that its axl voice.....so it isnt so strange to believe that. If its fake ...so be it. But you are a bit to sceptical !

Anyway as you seem to know it all, could you prove that they are fake?

Anyway, if you think the Better Gone remix is easily fakeable with the multitracks you're very, terrible wrong. The mix on that song is super professinonal, not something anyone with Audacity and the multitracks could have done. And also, why the fuck would anyone remix that? Honestly, why would anyone record acoustic guitars, remix with movie quotes and hip-hop beats and leak it in the internet instead of assuming the authorship of something that would take a lot of time and effort? Axl said some of the songs they were working on were very different and people wouldn't understand. Brain TOLD ME, on a published interview I did with him, back on 2010 that he was off the touring band, but was working on "some top secret shit" and then he said "Been doing some cool re-mixes for guns!!! That shit is sick!!! It's gonna rip peoples faces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as he described).

I guess we disagree. Axl's vocals are pasted on, more so than anything else in Chinese's spotted production. They are super loud and dry just like the stem files from Rockband.

This isn't ripping anyone's faces off.

See? People are fucking stupid and believe anything. Cause they WANT to so badly.

Well its more, that i found it having nice sound and that i think and are almost 100 % sure that its axl voice.....so it isnt so strange to believe that. If its fake ...so be it. But you are a bit to sceptical !

But man, considering the ratio of fake vs. 100% confirmed real leaks during the past decade, is it not you who should be proving the clip is real?

This reminds me of the people that insisted "new song #2" was NOT "Prostitute."

They all look dumb now.

Exactly. People even though Madagascar leak was fake. Indeed, there are tons of fakes, but every once in a while an actual real song leaks. This is the case on Better Gone.

EstrangedTWAT wants so desperately to believe that there are no other songs from the Chinese Democracy session apart from the released at all, of any kind that he just won't give up.

Better Gone IS real, Blood In The Water SOUNDS real as well. I KNOW Better Gone is a Brain remix, and I THINK Blood In The Water is a Brain remix as well.

They all look dumb now.

Exactly. People even though Madagascar leak was fake. Indeed, there are tons of fakes, but every once in a while an actual real song leaks. This is the case on Better Gone.

EstrangedTWAT wants so desperately to believe that there are no other songs from the Chinese Democracy session apart from the released at all, of any kind that he just won't give up.

Better Gone IS real, Blood In The Water SOUNDS real as well. I KNOW Better Gone is a Brain remix, and I THINK Blood In The Water is a Brain remix as well.

Why are you "agreeing" with him? He thinks it's FAKE.

They all look dumb now.

John knows it's real.

They all look dumb now.

John knows it's real.

Why does he say it's fake then?

But man, considering the ratio of fake vs. 100% confirmed real leaks during the past decade, is it not you who should be proving the clip is real?

I think they are real and thats my opinion.... i cant prove, and offcourse i can be wrong, but if a non believer says that we are fucking stupid, then he should be the one to prove we are wrong.

That's exactly what I said.

It is 100% plausible, makes lot of sense and that's probably what it is, for real.

I can understand why manets wont post the emails, I know a little bit about Better Gone and comparing what I knew already about it and what manets told me, it's legit. I know i'm not really providing much insight here or proof, but for what it's worth the whole story behind it isn't really that intriguing surprising.

Edited by Gunns

I don't get the Better Gone discussion? It's basically just an edited version of Better with the exact same vocal track as on the CD version of Better. So I don't understand what the discussion is about? Anyone could've made it.. Enlighten me anyone?

As for Blood in the water I think the video above says it all.. Not sure where the vocals came from, but the music itself is just samples from Prostitute. A remix, if you will.

Edited by Jeez