DJ Ashba wins "Guitar Hero Of The Year" award

volcano62

Guest Broskirose

what is the eligibility criteria for this award?

You must be able to give a vague description of what a guitar looks like.

:rofl-lol:

Guitar Hero, but can't play This I Love solo. :rofl-lol:

Wrong. He translated the solo so it fits into a live setting.

Yeahhhhh No.

Listen to Dj attempt that solo in 2009. He tried to play it like the studio version. Only 1 problem. He is not capable. The dude simply can NOT bend a string. He's got these chubby little fingers and they just make everything he touches turn to shit - especially a solo like TIL. He changed the solo so he could play it. Not because it "fit into a live setting".

2:48

Edited by Broskirose

Wrong. He's not off key or making huge mistakes. He is playing in a way that human ears cant recognize the pitch, only dogs. So if you are not a dog you will not appreciate it. What I mean is - your ears arent good enough to understand the meaning behind his bending.

Wrong. He's not off key or making huge mistakes. He is playing in a way that human ears cant recognize the pitch, only dogs. So if you are not a dog you will not appreciate it. What I mean is - your ears arent good enough to understand the meaning behind his bending.

You better be a fucking cupcake, man.

Because if there is actually a human beign who sincerely had this thought in his sane mind...

tumblr_m9ffnrV95U1r1vzzeo2_500.jpg

Wrong. He's not off key or making huge mistakes. He is playing in a way that human ears cant recognize the pitch, only dogs. So if you are not a dog you will not appreciate it.

I'm a dog Focker, can you milk me?

Congrats !

Almost feel sad for the haters. Not.

I can't understand people who whine all the time. must be hard when everything pisses off?

Go somewhere else to cry. You're annoying

+1

And welcome to the jungle aka mygnr. Don't let all the juvenile haters get to you and you should have a great time.

Congrats !

Almost feel sad for the haters. Not.

I can't understand people who whine all the time. must be hard when everything pisses off?

Go somewhere else to cry. You're annoying

+1

And welcome to the jungle aka mygnr. Don't let all the juvenile haters get to you and you should have a great time.

Thanks !

Haha i won't :thumbsup:

No offence to DJ, but in a world wherefor example Joe Perry, Keith Richards, Slash, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Eric Clapton, BB King, Buddy Guy and Kirk Hammett are alive, there is NO WAY he should win this award. Laughable.

+1

John5 in that photo is probably thinking how he can play infinite rings around this clown.

tumblr_m9f2gkTo0K1rn9pimo1_400.jpg

Or why is this dude behind me standing on his toes to be taller than me...or why is there a 10 year old chick w/ tattoos standing here... :lol:

Edited by JayGatz