Next single????

Tom-Ass

Isn't it time for another single yet? You're A Lie has been out forever now. A new single to help promote the tour would be great. Anyone heard anything?

Standing in the Sun is the current single.

really, they arte still playing "You're A Lie" around here quite a bit buit I haven't heard that.. Interesting.

Isn't it time for another single yet? You're A Lie has been out forever now. A new single to help promote the tour would be great. Anyone heard anything?

Poor choice... :confused:

everyone else seems to like it. the song is bad ass.. It hasn't been released as a single in the states yet anyway.

Edited by Tom-Ass

I heard Standing in the Sun last night on Lou Brutus's (spelling?) national radio show last night. Must be the new single.

Sounded kick ass!

Are you in the UK by any chance? I think it may have been released in the UK but not in the US.

I heard Standing in the Sun last night on Lou Brutus's (spelling?) national radio show last night. Must be the new single.

Sounded kick ass!

Are you in the UK by any chance? I think it may have been released in the UK but not in the US.

It's been released in the US. I'm in CT and WCCC is playing it. Believe me when I say if it wasn't a released single they wouldn't be playing it.

Poor choice... :confused:

everyone else seems to like it. the song is bad ass.. It hasn't been released as a single in the states yet anyway.

Not really fond of it. Much rather have Not For Me or Shots Fired as the single.