slash is a fuckin beast

Dead Flower

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thebarton Theatre Adelaide show kicked arse best show iv seen :thumbsup:

Todd does sound f'in GREAT on this. Wow. Has to become a staple.

Also agree that they could kill on YCBM.

But will be really sweet when this band has 1 more album out and can have a show with almost all their own tunes plus a few of these classics sprinkled in. :thumbsup:

:rofl-lol: you're hysterical!!

:thumbsdown:

Don't blame me for Myles' sucktacular performance. I don't like it any more than you do. :shrugs:

This is not clean, this is shit.

Fixed.

We were discussing Todd's voice bro. Cool to see a failed attempt from you though. Weren't you leaving the Slash section? :lol:

Shit, thought I was in attitude again. Popped up in my content so here I am. :shrugs: Todd's better than Myles, I'll give you that. He's still nowhere near Axl on his absolute worst day though.

Okay, back to Attitude for me. Have fun.

:rofl-lol: you're hysterical!!

:thumbsdown:

Don't blame me for Myles' sucktacular performance. I don't like it any more than you do. :shrugs:

Actually, that thumbs down was to your failed attempt at a "fix." I love Myles' performance. He's the one that got me following Slash and crew.

Edited by uctalum01

Oh, so you're following Slash. Why are you on a GNR message board? Give me a break. Axl owns that guy on his worst days.

Haha, no Axl on his worst day (happening too frequently btw) is pathetic. It gets to the point that I feel sorry for the backing band and a few ticket refunds should be in order...

This is one of the Sweet Childs from this year with the most views:

Axl sounds like what you'd come up with if you were trying to put a horrible voice over a pretty good paid traveling band...the shit is pathetic. Axl rose has been embarrasing himself and ruining his legacy worldwide the last few years...quite the feat for a guy who apparently doesn't care about $. Because that's the only possible reason he's putting himself through it.

Oh, so you're following Slash. Why are you on a GNR message board? Give me a break. Axl owns that guy on his worst days.

Haha, no Axl on his worst day (happening too frequently btw) is pathetic. It gets to the point that I feel sorry for the backing band and a few ticket refunds should be in order...

This is one of the Sweet Childs from this year with the most views:

Axl sounds like what you'd come up with if you were trying to put a horrible voice over a pretty good paid traveling band...the shit is pathetic. Axl rose has been embarrasing himself and ruining his legacy worldwide the last few years...quite the feat for a guy who apparently doesn't care about $. Because that's the only possible reason he's putting himself through it.

Holy hell, thats awful. I love Axl, but that is just fuckin terrible. What the hell is he doing touring under the GNR name performing like THAT? Its just a joke now, how can "GNR fans" defend this? You guys really prefer THAT over this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmpusuYb52E

or, most importantly, THIS???

Edited by pugachev