Axl's wives

Guest Sweet Tooth

Guest Sweet Tooth

I assume you must've met them... what was their relationship like? Notice any changes in Axl before and after each marriage?

Had you known Erin before Axl hooked up with her? What was your impression of her at the time, and did you try to get her to do an interview for the book?

Also, Axl had said he wrote "Riad" having to do with her brother in law that's some arms dealer or something - do you know the guy Axl was talking about?

Had you known Erin before Axl hooked up with her? What was your impression of her at the time, and did you try to get her to do an interview for the book?

Also, Axl had said he wrote "Riad" having to do with her brother in law that's some arms dealer or something - do you know the guy Axl was talking about?

I didn't know her till Axl was seeing her. I'm still in contact with her but I didn't interview her for the book. I was not looking to interview the girlfriends except Desi because she was in the photos because she would always dance at the gigs on stage. So she was part of the show.I wanted a voice to go with the photos. I didn't know she was only going to talk about the drug use and shit like that she was still strung out when we were doing the book. I didn't even get a chance to hear what she had to say before it was to late too pull it. Jason my co author got her on the phone 3 days before the book went to print. She was not returning my calls and then we got her at the last minute. "Riad" was written about her brother in law. Axl always used to talk about all the shit that guy was doing so there is another song about something Axl had to deal with in his life. My impression of Erin was that she was cool.

Edited by recklessroad

I didn't know her till Axl was seeing her. I'm still in contact with her but I didn't interview her for the book. I was not looking to interview the girlfriends except Desi because she was in the photos because she would always dance at the gigs on stage. So she was part of the show.I wanted a voice to go with the photos. I didn't know she was only going to talk about the drug use and shit like that she was still strung out when we were doing the book. I didn't even get a chance to hear what she had to say before it was to late too pull it. Jason my co author got her on the phone 3 days before the book went to print. She was not returning my calls and then we got her at the last minute. "Riad" was written about her brother in law. Axl always used to talk about all the shit that guy was doing so there is another song about something Axl had to deal with in his life. My impression of Erin was that she was cool.

Have Axl and Erin talked to each other since the mid 90s?

Have Axl and Erin talked to each other since the mid 90s?

I don't know but she was at a GNR gig this year.