The Sopranos vs The Wire

GivenToFly

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two HBO shows, both always get a mention when 'the best tv show ever made' is discussed, both involving the criminal world. Whereas The Sopranos focuses more on the personal aspect, character study and relationships between people, The Wire is wider in scope and heavy on social study.

Which one do you prefer? And please don't vote unless you've seen (at least some of) both.

Guest Len B'stard

Best TV shows ever made are all English.

Shame you aren't you paki cunt! :lol:

This coming from a man whoose forebearers were essentially tartan skirt wearing highland dwelling ginger savages that porked their mothers just to keep warm every winter :lol: Yes, i'd probably think twice before casting aspersions on someones race when belonging to one whoose international repute is based around cross-dressing!

Edited by sugaraylen

This coming from a man whoose forebearers were essentially tartan skirt wearing highland dwelling ginger savages that porked their mothers just to keep warm every winter :lol: Yes, i'd probably think twice before casting dispersions on someones race when belonging to one whoose international repute is based around cross-dressing!

What do you mean "were"? They still do.

This coming from a man whoose forebearers were essentially tartan skirt wearing highland dwelling ginger savages that porked their mothers just to keep warm every winter :lol: Yes, i'd probably think twice before casting dispersions on someones race when belonging to one whoose international repute is based around cross-dressing!

What do you mean "were"? They still do.

Fuck sake you cunt! They were pretty much gonna be my exact words! :lol:

This coming from a man whoose forebearers were essentially tartan skirt wearing highland dwelling ginger savages that porked their mothers just to keep warm every winter :lol: Yes, i'd probably think twice before casting aspersions on someones race when belonging to one whoose international repute is based around cross-dressing!

At least nobody's ever tried to post a letter in a Geordie bird. :lol:

Especially a French one! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard
Especially a French one!

I was gonna fuckin' say that! :lol:

Oh and I've cast plenty of "dispersions" on your race but it gets clagged up in the back hair summet rotten! :lol:

You should see what they cast in curries that have fast become the nations favorite dish :lol:

Especially a French one!

Oh and I've cast plenty of "dispersions" on your race but it gets clagged up in the back hair summet rotten! :lol:

You should see what they cast in curries that have fast become the nations favorite dish :lol:

My favourite dish was Miss Kabul 2011! The cut of that beekeeper suit gave a right semi and oooh those eyes! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard
Especially a French one!

My favourite dish was Miss Kabul 2011! The cut of that beekeeper suit gave a right semi and oooh those eyes! :lol:

Funny innit, whiteboys from England shagging Afghan women while over in Afghanistan they're shagging English soldiers, i suppose it's sort of like an exchange program :lol:

Funny innit, whiteboys from England shagging Afghan women while over in Afghanistan they're shagging English soldiers, i suppose it's sort of like an exchange program :lol:

What can I say? I mean they tick all the right boxes but it's when the keep on ticking you need to fuckin leg it! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

What can I say? I mean they tick all the right boxes but it's when the keep on ticking you need to fuckin leg it! :lol:

I wouldn't worry, they're sort of like alarm clocks, when you smack em they shut their fuckin' noise :lol:

I wouldn't worry, they're sort of like alarm clocks, when you smack em they shut their fuckin' noise :lol:

Not if it sets off the detonator. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Not if it sets off the detonator.

In that case, quickly reel off the muslim affirmation prayer beforehand, at least that way there's an outside chance you might get a crack at a few virgins once you get upstairs :lol:

Not if it sets off the detonator.

In that case, quickly reel off the muslim affirmation prayer beforehand, at least that way there's an outside chance you might get a crack at a few virgins once you get upstairs :lol:

I'm from Boro, what are the odds? :lol: There's a reason Jesus wasn't born here you know? You try finding three wise men and a virgin on Teesside. :lol: