Monster Magnet

Jabberwocky

Really? If I were to judge right now, I would say I prefer God Says No to both 4-Way Diablo and Monolithic Baby. Maybe in the same level as Mastermind. Love Melt, Heads Explode, etc...

Have you heard the two latest 10" records they released through Studio 13? Really awesome! Loved the new version of Dopes To Infinity. Too bad it's way too lo-fi. Should have been raw but a bit more 'normal'. It's awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Cobras and Fire sounds really good. My fave new version is Gods, Punks and the Everlasting Twilight. Loved the original and love this new version. She Digs That Hole is awesome but it's not THAT different from the single version they released a while back. And Cobras And Fire is awesome, although it's impossible to come close to Hallucination Bomb.

Yeah I agree, 'Gods, Punks and the Everlasting Twilight' is my favourite track too. Looking forward to the European tour next year and a new album with new songs, though. 2 remakes is enough, however good they are. :)

Edited by st0n3r

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.spinefarmrecords.com/uk/news/2015/11/12/monster-magnet-announce-a-live-celebration-of-the-a-m-years/
MONSTER MAGNET will return to Europe next March for a live celebration of their decade on A & M records. A & M released four albums from Monster Magnet between 1993 – 2003, including their commercial breakthrough ‘Powertrip’, and albums Superjudge, ‘God Says No’, and ‘Dopes To Infinity’.
The dates include a UK performance at the London Forum on Saturday 19th March 2016.
Says Dave Wyndorf: “Hey hey! We’re happy to be touring the A&M albums and hope to get into some deep cuts as well as the more obvious crowd pleasers. A lot of these songs have never been performed live and that makes it exciting for us and hopefully you too! Rock on.”
To coincide with the tour, on Feb. 12, 2016 Spinefarm Records/UMG will be releasing newly remastered versions of the classic A&M albums “Superjudge”, “Dopes To Infinity”, “Powertrip” and “God Says No” with loads of bonus audio and new liner notes written in conjunction with Dave Wyndorf. Each album will be released on 2LP and 2CD – with at least one LP side of bonus material, and the second CD of each set containing only bonus content.
Edited by st0n3r