While Axl hasnt is daddy...Who do you think will get right´s GNR

Lucky girl

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I'm sure if there was an Axl Jr his mommy would have contacted Axl for child support by now.

Ha yeah, that seems to be the norm. People bawling about it in public. If she did come after him doesn't mean we'd know about it though. If he actually had a kid I wouldn't be surprised if there was some arrangement. The mother might be discrete. You won't find every 'celebrity' plastering every detail of their personal life all over the media. You have some control.

There has to be an Axl Jr out there somewhere?

I presume they'll go to Beta as things stand.

SLLA, understand me!

it would be nice if Axl have a baby.

I think is so strange Axl not had a baby somewhere. no woman became pregnant from him?

Sorry i read well, but when i want write i made mistakes.

True. But I think Axl would definitely speak about it if he had a kid. It always seemed really important to him to have a family. Who knows, maybe a kid would have made his life go in a completely different direction.

There has to be an Axl Jr out there somewhere?

I presume they'll go to Beta as things stand.

SLLA, understand me!

it would be nice if Axl have a baby.

I think is so strange Axl not had a baby somewhere. no woman became pregnant from him?

Sorry i read well, but when i want write i made mistakes.

There were women he got pregnant, but no baby ever happened.

I'm sure if there was an Axl Jr his mommy would have contacted Axl for child support by now.

. The mother might be discrete. You won't find every 'celebrity' plastering every detail of their personal life all over the media. You have some control.

I agree, but i dont believe Axl is a father.

We certainty had been heard one notice about this....one photo, many Axl´s figths with papparazzis

If Axl had kids who are we kidding, he'd keep them out of the spotlight. Elton John had a kid before he got famous I believe..could be wrong, but regardless, we'd never know anyways.

Why do you say that?

This thread is worded very improperly..

:rolleyes: It's obvious English isn't the person's first language. Good for her for trying. I'm sure she speaks English better than you speak her language so get over it.

If Axl had kids who are we kidding, he'd keep them out of the spotlight. Elton John had a kid before he got famous I believe..could be wrong, but regardless, we'd never know anyways.

Why do you say that?

This thread is worded very improperly..

:rolleyes: It's obvious English isn't the person's first language. Good for her for trying. I'm sure she speaks English better than you speak her language so get over it.

LOL. Love your response. Cheers!

Do you think he let to Team Brazil or will create a GNR´s foundation?

what does this even mean?

^Do you think the rights to the GN'R name will go to Beta or go to some sort of GN'R foundation.

Bit of a guess, could mean anything.

No it isn't. It took me a few minutes to figure out what the person is saying.

But yes that is what it means. She's asking since Axl has no children, when Axl

dies who gets the rights to the GN'R name, Team Brazil or a foundation of some sort.

]

No it isn't. It took me a few minutes to figure out what the person is saying.

But yes that is what it means. She's asking since Axl has no children, when Axl

dies who gets the rights to the GN'R name, Team Brazil or a foundation of some sort.

31Illusions

That´s exactly what i wanna said

Thanks to support for healp me to clear what I wrote I need "just a little patience..."

IF Axl had kids he'd keep them out of the spotlight ...Yes totally agree, but I believe he hadnt yet because probably we had know any notice about this.

Why Axl couldn't do simple things with his kids like go to beach, zoo, disney withouth anyone see or take a photo?

For my first question, my pont of view is Labeis probably will earn part of GNR collection so i wish much Axl got KIDS.

Edited by Lucky girl