Madonna 2 hours late for show!

Val22

Okay, I recently read a small blurb in Entertainment Weekly Magazine about how Madonna was over 2 hours late for a show and someone called her on it, stating that even though she can sleep until noon with cucumbers on her eyes, the rest of the people who came to see her show have to get up for work or school, so get your butt out on time. lol

Well, why didn't more critics call Madonna out for being late, like Axl seems to get all the time. Okay, maybe Axl is late more times than Madonna, but at this stage of the game, we fans know that Axl and GNR are not going on stage at 9 and we wait because we know the 3 hour show is so worth it.

In Madonna's case, she just doesn't care and is so egotistical that she figures what the hell. At least Axl apologized to us fans for being late and for being away for 20 years.

I wonder if Madonna apologized to her fans when she was late.

Whatever, like I said before I've seen many many bands and artists in my time. Some were late and we waited because we knew the show was going to be fuckin amazing and it always was!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, why didn't more critics call Madonna out for being late, like Axl seems to get all the time. Okay, maybe Axl is late more times than Madonna, but at this stage of the game, we fans know that Axl and GNR are not going on stage at 9 and we wait because we know the 3 hour show is so worth it.

In Madonna's case, she just doesn't care and is so egotistical that she figures what the hell. At least Axl apologized to us fans for being late and for being away for 20 years.

You already stated your answer. Axl is late almost every single time, and there's no valid reason for it. Nice of you to state that fans know he'll be late, I'm sure there are plenty of people around you at a GNR concert that are clueless to this and are rightfully frustrated. People in the real world have to deal with jobs starting in the morning and babysitterss sitting for their kids, something Axl just simply has no empathy for.

In Madonna's case it was an exception, she doesn't have to justify it happening for some time because something can go wrong, or maybe she had a horrible day. It's inexcusable that Axl does this every bloody time. And with that statement I'd really really love for you to present the fact that Axl apologized for being late, because I've never come accross this!

Im a big Axl fan but him going on late is something never explained. I've seen him come on stage at 9.35 and I've seen him come on stage at 11.15, those are when it's been a ballache because you have been stood for a good 5 hours at that point.

At a guess I think a lot of is he sleeps through the day, a lot of the shows he's still at the venue till 4 am. Some shows have planned after parties, ect. So when he says he's more of a night person, he really is.

However, on the UK tour emails were sent out before warning people of a late start and late finish. I spoke to the security and there was never a start time planned, it was book until 2am and there were no curfew charges.

Edited by Axl_morris

the reason fo axl showing up late has been explained, people just dont like the explanation lol

no shock from madonna she is the one saying 300+ dollars a ticket was worth it to watch her lip synch. she also charged a shitload of money for tickets just to play for 45 minutes

i think it's natural for women to be late. it's on their brain or something. axl should start acting like a man, not like a diva.

Uh what? I fail to see how gender plays a role in it. I'm rarely ever late because my parents taught me it's better to be 15 minutes early than 5 minutes late. Also, I don't think my time is any more important than anyone else's. It's just respect and common courtesy.

Edited by Dariablue

the reason fo axl showing up late has been explained, people just dont like the explanation lol

no shock from madonna she is the one saying 300+ dollars a ticket was worth it to watch her lip synch. she also charged a shitload of money for tickets just to play for 45 minutes

She shouldn't have charged the fan club members, it was a sponsored show to promote a tour. It was a stupid decision to do that.

You already stated your answer. Axl is late almost every single time, and there's no valid reason for it. Nice of you to state that fans know he'll be late, I'm sure there are plenty of people around you at a GNR concert that are clueless to this and are rightfully frustrated. People in the real world have to deal with jobs starting in the morning and babysitterss sitting for their kids, something Axl just simply has no empathy for.

In Madonna's case it was an exception, she doesn't have to justify it happening for some time because something can go wrong, or maybe she had a horrible day. It's inexcusable that Axl does this every bloody time. And with that statement I'd really really love for you to present the fact that Axl apologized for being late, because I've never come accross this!

If you're at a GNR concert and you've never heard of them being late and you don't expect it? You're a fuckin twit.

Cause nobody really gives a shit about Madonna. She's good and all but I can't imagine pop fans being as dedicated as rockers are.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that no one gives a shit about Madonna, you do realize that she Is a much bigger draw then Guns N Roses.