Paradise City

Coma16

Hey peeps - i'm going to the Slash concert in Toronto later this month (I also went to the opening show back in March). The show back in March was great but very similar core set list as the one from 2010 that I attended (3 shows in 3 years). I've been avioding all recent set lists but just curious if they still close the show with PC. I'm hoping the answer is no... Also, please don't post any other setlist spoilers except for this one please :)

Hey peeps - i'm going to the Slash concert in Toronto later this month (I also went to the opening show back in March). The show back in March was great but very similar core set list as the one from 2010 that I attended (3 shows in 3 years). I've been avioding all recent set lists but just curious if they still close the show with PC. I'm hoping the answer is no... Also, please don't post any other setlist spoilers except for this one please :)

Yes they do. Wouldn't count on that changing anytime soon.

Yeah I sorta figured that but you can't blame me for some wishful thinking. I'm sure it'll be a kick-ass show still!

Yeah I sorta figured that but you can't blame me for some wishful thinking. I'm sure it'll be a kick-ass show still!

What song would you consider a good closer? I think Paradise City is just perfect.

Yeah I sorta figured that but you can't blame me for some wishful thinking.

:rofl-lol::shocked::shrugs::crazy::lol:;)

What song would you consider a good closer? I think Paradise City is just perfect.

I personally think it is overdone (yes, for GNR as well).

why not leave when they start playing it, and be original

why not leave when they start playing it, and be original

lol I actually did that last time. Made my way to the exit and bounced as soon as it was done.