About presidential elections of US

Lucky girl

I'm glad he doesn't speak-out publicly on political issues. Something tells me that he's somewhat conservative.

Of course for him, isnt good speak about political issues. I agree, but...

If i had possibility to interview him i´d make issues about political,economic global and other topics.

Before Axl votes, he has a private meetings with both candidates and has them screened for "bad energy" by his personal physic. If they both pass, he asks them about there feelings for several different musicians. If they don't like any of the musicians he hates, then he asks them to name all 14 chinese democracy songs and then all the current gnr members. Whoever gets the most right, he votes for.

Most of America doesn't care about the elections, I'm sure Axl falls into this category.

Agreed. All politicians do is fuck you over.Democrat, Republican, etc. it's all a bunch of bullshit just to get people riled up active and picking sides for debate and excitement. I vote for who I believe is the best candidate available.

I would imagine Axl would do the same..

Edited by AxlRose14

Agreed. All piliticians do is fuck you over.Democrat, Republican, etc. it's all a bunch of bullshit just to get people riled up active and picking sides for debate and excitement. I vote for who I believe is the best candidate available.

I would imagine Axl would do the same..

exactly