First concert you ever went to?

Redhead74

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List of people whom I wish to slit throats of, ear to ear, with a butter knife on a potential European holiday:

- Dazey (Johnny on knife duties featuring Lenny with a cinder block to the face)

- MBRose (additional power drill to the face)

Can i just say, i've always liked you! :lol: Even when you was wewantizzy and slightly more maniacal, even then, so, y'know, just bear that in mind when you go shopping for your black and decker! We're even the same colour! Y'know what it is, y'know the thing is, the thing is this *whispers in his ear* it's these white people man, it's all them, we need to stick together if we're gonna make it here, go for the whiteboys first and then when you're done, look at me and if you REALLY feel like selling out and turning on your asian brother then, y'know, i dunno, it's up to you man, it's between you and your conscience i'm just saying, y'know...*hugs him really tight* :lol:

BTW, i LOVE Sri Lanka? Despite everything i've said about it, Sri Lanka is it, it's the thing, it's the business, it's what it's all about. Columbo man, thats the fuckin' spot! And God your cricket team are amazing and y'know, just generally, the Sri Lankans, a smashing bunch of lads :lol: *this is like Father Ted China slideshow*

Fixed. Yeah I can't be too crazy even if things are more lax around here. One minute you're hankering poor Chloe for nude photos of her mum and ripping on some neckbeard cunt with a gay brown jacket and then a day later you're banned. I think I'll maker like a seat belt, restrain myself and retain my spot here sunshine. What say you, old brown chum?

I saw INXS too, also in 88 and they were amazing! Michael Hutchence was such an extraordinary performer, he just blew everyone away. So sad that he died so young. :(

How much weight can the average belt hold?

IN-XS of eighty kilos.

If you were anymore of a cunt, you'd have a big, veiny, studded cock moistly thrusting in you right now. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard
List of people whom I wish to slit throats of, ear to ear, with a butter knife on a potential European holiday:

- Dazey (Johnny on knife duties featuring Lenny with a cinder block to the face)

Can i just say, i've always liked you! :lol: Even when you was wewantizzy and slightly more maniacal, even then, so, y'know, just bear that in mind when you go shopping for your black and decker! We're even the same colour! Y'know what it is, y'know the thing is, the thing is this *whispers in his ear* it's these white people man, it's all them, we need to stick together if we're gonna make it here, go for the whiteboys first and then when you're done, look at me and if you REALLY feel like selling out and turning on your asian brother then, y'know, i dunno, it's up to you man, it's between you and your conscience i'm just saying, y'know...*hugs him really tight* :lol:

BTW, i LOVE Sri Lanka? Despite everything i've said about it, Sri Lanka is it, it's the thing, it's the business, it's what it's all about. Columbo man, thats the fuckin' spot! And God your cricket team are amazing and y'know, just generally, the Sri Lankans, a smashing bunch of lads :lol: *this is like Father Ted China slideshow*

Fixed. Yeah I can't be too crazy even if things are more lax around here. One minute you're hankering poor Chloe for nude photos of her mum and ripping on some neckbeard cunt with a gay brown jacket and then a day later you're banned. I think I'll maker like a seat belt, restrain myself and retain my spot here sunshine. What say you, old brown chum?

Just do the thing that makes it so you stick around :lol:

RUSH on the Snakes and Arrows Tour at Pine Knob (DTE Energy Arena now) in 2007. We got there late and Ill never forget walking up the steps to get to the top of the hill and hearing the roar of thousands of people and the loud ass music. It was amazing and started my obsession with going to gigs.

RUSH on the Snakes and Arrows Tour at Pine Knob (DTE Energy Arena now) in 2007. We got there late and Ill never forget walking up the steps to get to the top of the hill and hearing the roar of thousands of people and the loud ass music. It was amazing and started my obsession with going to gigs.

I was at that show, I really wanna see them again

First concert I ever saw was Poison and Cinderella at Common Ground Music Festival :lol:

I was at that show, I really wanna see them again

First concert I ever saw was Poison and Cinderella at Common Ground Music Festival :lol:

awesome dude! ive seen RUSH 3 times and am hoping for the 4th this month. ive never been to common ground (almost went this year for Joe Walsh and Sublime) but i have seen poison and cinderella before. cinderella is especially awesome live!

The first concert I saw was a SARS relief benefit concert in 2003. Not the July one with Rush, AC/DC, and The Stones. Nope, there was one the month before with exclusively Canadian acts. I got to see Avril Lavigne, Swollen Members, Tragically Hip, and the Barenaked Ladies. Needless to say, it didn't exactly start my interest in music. :lol:

First concert of a band I actually like was Guns in 2006. After that the list of shows I've seen has grown quite rapidly. It became an addiction.

No raves don't count, but shit they were fun weren't they? :D

They are still fun actually.

I have been to recordings of music tv shows before a real concert. First band of name I saw, was INXS.

The first real concert, I went to, where the Simple Minds, which was boring.

First concert which was absolutaly mindblowing MJ! (bad tour)

I saw INXS too, also in 88 and they were amazing! Michael Hutchence was such an extraordinary performer, he just blew everyone away. So sad that he died so young. :(

I have met him as well. I was 11 or so. He was very nice and sweet. This was before 'Kick' and they got really famous. It was at the same television show. I have also been to a concert of INXS, but that was much later after Kick.

The posters of Hutchence on my wall, when I was an early teen, where later replaced by posters of Slash. ;)

- Dazey

- Lenny

Haha :lol:

The concerts were absolutely glorious by the way!

Strange thing in '96 , people laughed at us for going to MJ. It was after the first scandals and it looked like nobody knew anymore, how great he was. They didn't look further than the scandals and the operations. It really was not cool to like MJ. But now most people envy me for having seen him. But in '96 it was not even difficult to get those tickets. I am glad people now remember how amazing MJ was.

My first concert was supposed to be Motley Crue & Whitesnake in 87 on the Girls, Girls, Girls tour but we ended up getting lost on our way to the arena and didn't make it in time. So, my first concert ended up being Def Leppard & Europe in 88 on the Hysteria tour. I was 12.

It was a package tour concert at Gaelic Park in the Bronx, NY

Humble Pie headlined and the Edger Winter Group ( w Ronnie Montrose) and Ramatam opened for them.

Ramatam was a group which had Mitch Mitchell (Hendrix) and an amazing female lead guitar player named April Lawton..and she was not hard on the eyes......

Edited by classicrawker

U2 - 2003

Still the best concert I've ever been too.

I have been to recordings of music tv shows before a real concert. First band of name I saw, was INXS.

I am so insanely jealous right now. :angry:

U2 - 2003

Still the best concert I've ever been too.

I am so insanely jealous right now. :angry:

Knew that one would get some serious sand in your vagina. :lol: