First concert you ever went to?

Redhead74

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Micheal on his last tour Full Moon Dirty Hearts with Inxs he was so wasted he fell of the stage like 3 times I had some handshakes from the front row

Gosh! You're so lucky! How was he live?

Awesome, wasted and kickass

Plus the supports were Urge Overkill during their saturation tour really good show

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I saw Micheal on his last tour Full Moon Dirty Hearts with Inxs he was so wasted he fell of the stage like 3 times I had some handshakes from the front row

Gosh! You're so lucky! How was he live?

Awesome, wasted and kickass

Plus the supports were Urge Overkill during their saturation tour really good show

That is so awesome! I would kill to see INXS! :)

I think they're doing a joint tour with Matchbox 20 in Australia soon. Don't think Michaels doing it though. LAWL.

I refuse to see INXS with a replacement singer

No shit eh? I mean like musically INXS were good and I always give big props to Garry Gary Beers for laying a good slab of shit down but fuck me what a bunch of uncharismatic twats eh?

I think they're doing a joint tour with Matchbox 20 in Australia soon. Don't think Michaels doing it though. LAWL.

No shit eh? I mean like musically INXS were good and I always give big props to Garry Gary Beers for laying a good slab of shit down but fuck me what a bunch of uncharismatic twats eh?

Exactly

First concert was nine inch nails on their "With Teeth" tour, In 2005, Trent was awesome and the guitarist at the time through his guitar into the crowd at the end of the show, It was at the hordon too so great atmosphere

Edited by Gunns

Couldn't agree more. They were on one of the morning shows a couple of weeks ago crapping on about some lame ass tour they are doing, mostly in small venues and pubs and clubs and I just thought, how tragic! After all these years they are still trying to wring something out of it. I don't even remember who the lead singer is/was. Just some guy who was totally forgettable and with massive shoes to fill, he's just destined to fail. Sad really.

Couldn't agree more. They were on one of the morning shows a couple of weeks ago crapping on about some lame ass tour they are doing, mostly in small venues and pubs and clubs and I just thought, how tragic! After all these years they are still trying to wring something out of it. I don't even remember who the lead singer is/was. Just some guy who was totally forgettable and with massive shoes to fill, he's just destined to fail. Sad really.

It's a real insult to Michael, the band should of just done a name change

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

This. Michael is irreplaceable.

Wow. You folks in the US love our Michael, don't you? I have a friend in NY who is a mad INXS fan too. Ooh, I feel quite proud to be an Aussie at this moment. That doesn't really happen all that often. :lol:

seems lots of good stuff coming out of australia

destroyer 666 and the slow death come immediately to mind

I wish I was around in the 70s/ 80s were the Aussie pub rock scene was flourishing,

I had a work mate who saw Acdc before they were big, play in front of a 30-50 size crowd at a pub In Sydney..

It's a shame that culture is almost nonexistent anymore..

I remember seeing an interview with Axl from the 80s on YouTube where he was talking about how good he thought the bands coming out of Australia were at the time (AC DC, Rose Tattoo, etc) and they were all part of that 70s/80s scene, so yeah, you are probably right. :)

Hahaha! It's funny that I need someone in the US to fill me in on the happenings of the Australian music scene! *hides in embarrassment*. Will have to check them out. :)

destroyer 666 is a black/death thrash band from melbourne

the slow death is a death/doom (first album) funeral doom(second album) band from springwood,new south wales