Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Seagal, Van Damme, Willis etc

Vincent Vega

Who is your favorite of the classic action stars?

Arnold Schawrzenneger

Bruce Willis

Steven Seagal

Chuck Norris

Jean Claude Van Damme

Harrison Ford

Sylvester Stallone

Personally I love all their movies, especially Willis and Ford. Seagal is a guilty pleasure. Arnie's best films were the Terminator movies, Total Recall and Twins....

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck em all, gimme Bruce Lee any day.

game of death , what there was of it was perfection, enter the dragon was good as a whole

I love em all man, Big Boss was great too, those fights in the ice factory and Fist of Fury (or The Chinese Connection in the US) i LOVE that scene where they all turn up to him school with that sign saying 'Sick Men of Asia' and he just bowls up to their school like a badman and goes *in dubbed American* "whenever you're ready i'll take on any Japanese here!" kicks the fuck out of the whole school, including the teacher, makes them eat the sign saying Sick Men on Asia and goes "now listen here, i'll only say once...we are not sick men!" while they all lie around rubbing their broken arses and he just turns around and bowls on out to that wicked sounding chinese music.

And Way of the Dragon, the scene which Chuck Norris ain't aged ever so well but just seeing him lace those other fuckin' weenies up is incredible.