Axl's vocals on Estranged in 2012

Bruno P.

Uh, I meant performance. English isn't my first language, stop being an asshole and listen to the fucking thing or shut the fuck up already. And no, this version is actually slower than the 2011 version, so there you go.

And pi2loc, what's wrong?

If English isn't your first language, how can you possibly compare an English singer's vocal performances?

He could be saying "When you're talking to yourself...dead puppies die" and you wouldn't know the difference.

That has dick all to do with anything. Stop being an asshole.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch a lot of Bumblefoot videos, so every time I see him, I still have a negative reaction. Sue me.

You can have any reaction you want, but please, cut the bullshit because you're making yourself look really pathetic.

Ronald Blumenthal (aka Coverfoot) has made a career of copying Slash's riffs & solos note for note, but with an inferior tone.

Uh, this is so stupid and I don't even... well, here we go: do you realize that you made yourself look so pathetic with that comment? Do you realize that everything you wrote is bullshit? Do you realize that people that actually know Ron's work would point and laugh at you?

He was invited to join Satch's G3 way before joining Guns and was widely known as the Frank Zappa of the Heavy Metal, so I don't think that he needed Guns to achieve something big, while your idol needed other people's songwriting skills to achieve a semi-guitar god status because fanboys overrate too much his generic Joe Perry-esque and Jimmy Page-esque licks and solos. Now that I educated yourself on the subject, please don't make yourself look like a fool next time you post something about Ronald. You can hate him all you want (lol, pathetic again), but now you know that you had weak and boring (and repetitive) arguments.

Ronald Blumenthal (aka Coverfoot) has made a career of copying Slash's riffs & solos note for note, but with an inferior tone.

LOL...love it.

So you love it. Why? Because you're a whiny little bitch, that's why. He made himself look pathetic and you laughed because that's what you do - hate and moan.

I've been listening to lots of gigs from 1991 lately, and I have to say, Bumblefoot plays Estranged a lot better than Slash did.

Edited by SoulMonster

I've been listening to lots of gigs from 1991 lately, and I have to say, Bumblefoot plays Estranged a lot better than Slash did.

Another shocking comment from Soul Monster.

I am sure Slash could have played almost as well as Bumblefoot if he'd just been remotely sober.

Now if he could only write something just as epic as Estranged...

There Was A Time.

I am sure Slash could have played almost as well as Bumblefoot if he'd just been remotely sober.

There Was A Time.

Bumblefoot only plays the rhythm parts on TWAT. Compare the Antiquiet version with the final one.

There Was A Time.

Bumblefoot only plays the rhythm parts on TWAT. Compare the Antiquiet version with the final one.

They're talking about Axl.

There Was A Time.

They're talking about Axl.

That doesn't really make sense as both TWAT and Estranged are written by Axl.

But ok, forget that I posted in this thread.

Edited by Rafał

Oh, he did... but you meant Axl, right? Because everything Slash wrote is one-dimensional-pentatonic-based-generic-bluesy-hard-rock.

That one dimensional guitar player that you mentioned, has helped to sell over 100 million records, so that one dimension ,Is a pretty good one.