Axl's vocals on Estranged in 2012

Bruno P.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing the guitar parts of TWAT to ESTRANGED is beyond illogical.

What makes it illogical?

That's an easy one. The guitar parts of Estranged come nowhere close to the guitar parts in TWAT. :shrugs:

Now that's funny.

The truth often is.

strange, I don't usually find the truth funny.

What makes it illogical?

That's an easy one. The guitar parts of Estranged come nowhere close to the guitar parts in TWAT. :shrugs:

Now that's funny.

The truth often is.

You must have a really shitty sense of humor. Must suck to be you. :shrugs:

we're talking about estranged? estranged was 20 years ago. let's talk about something NEW

Start your own damn thread then, doofus.

maybe dexter should start his own thread about something new. because all axl rose has is threads from 20 years ago. axl's appetite 4 the past

What makes it illogical?

Now that's funny.

The truth often is.

You must have a really shitty sense of humor. Must suck to be you. :shrugs:

only thing that sucks Is you, nothing wrong with my sense of humor, you and 4-5 others on here provide the rest of us with plenty of humor, with your constant worship.

we're talking about estranged? estranged was 20 years ago. let's talk about something NEW

maybe dexter should start his own thread about something new. because all axl rose has is threads from 20 years ago. axl's appetite 4 the past

So? Was there a point in that gibberish?

gibberish? what's the point in axl performing estranged when it's 2012? when it's dj ashba and ronald thal? not slash and duff? what's the point in that gibberish?

gibberish? what's the point in axl performing estranged when it's 2012? when it's dj ashba and ronald thal? not slash and duff? what's the point in that gibberish?

Do you know of any artist that doesn't play old songs that they wrote? Why would you think that Axl wouldn't?

Because it's one of the songs he's known for and one of the songs his fans have been clamoring for him to play for years.

Axl has every right to play original GnR stuff and the same applies to all the former original members (Slash, Duff, Izzy & Steven).

But in all fairness Slash and Duff playing original GNR is as much a cover band act, as Axl and his New GNR. No matter how sad and unfortunate one might see it...

Because it's one of the songs he's known for and one of the songs his fans have been clamoring for him to play for years.

estranged was cool in 1993. estranged is gibberish in 2012. guns n roses is a new band. it's dj ashba and ronald thal. not slash, duff, and izzy

so it's time for axl 2 stop with the gibberish and move on live in vegas residency with NEW MATERIAL

estranged was cool in 1993. estranged is gibberish in 2012. guns n roses is a new band. it's dj ashba and ronald thal. not slash, duff, and izzy

so it's time for axl 2 stop with the gibberish and move on live in vegas residency with NEW MATERIAL

you are so annoying.estranged in 2012 is amazing! saw it twice and they fucking KILLED it.

we get it, you dont like the new band, you love Robin (me too), so go post in the former gunners section or attitide; or, stop making the same bullshit posts, time and time again, it's getting annoying.

you are so annoying.estranged in 2012 is amazing! saw it twice and they fucking KILLED it.

we get it, you dont like the new band, you love Robin (me too), so go post in the former gunners section or attitide; or, stop making the same bullshit posts, time and time again, it's getting annoying.

do you even read my posts? i just supported dj ashba and ronald thal. how? by saying axl should stop the gibbersih. what's the gibberish: illusions and appetite songs. what's not gibberish: NEW MATERIAL. it's time axl stop the gibberish and play NEW MATERIAL live. starting with vegas residency

do you even read my posts?

honestly? i do my very best to avoid them. they're awful.

man, a lot of you are idiots. estranged was the one song we were all clamoring for for years. well, we finally got it and it sounds great. and yet there are people here bitching about it. i for one am psyched i had the chance to hear what could very well be my favorite song of all time performed live twice in front of me by my favorite band. even if only one member was on the original song i still got to hear it, and axl freaking wrote it.

Ronald Blumenthal (aka Coverfoot) has made a career of copying Slash's riffs & solos note for note, but with an inferior tone.

Joking right? Slash's tone is thin compared to BBF. Face it....BBF is Estranged, it's his baby.

Bruno I loved this version of Estranged. Estranged was always horse shit live back in the day...thank god they can play it well now.

Ronald Blumenthal (aka Coverfoot) has made a career of copying Slash's riffs & solos note for note, but with an inferior tone.

Joking right? Slash's tone is thin compared to BBF. Face it....BBF is Estranged, it's his baby.

Bruno I loved this version of Estranged. Estranged was always horse shit live back in the day...thank god they can play it well now.

Lol