New photo's from the House Of Blues show surfacing?

ColdHeartBreaker

still dont know why he went with that whole plastic surgery shaving his eyebrow crap, or whatever he did, he was a cool looking guy and would have grown into a cool looking older person, now he looks weird, never understand why anyone has that botox/ plastic surgery crap

well, we actually don't know how his face looked in the very late 90s, but his hair looked horrible compared to the early 90s.

That video is unpleasant to watch. Axl seems a bit out of it. Not want you wish to see from your favorite rockstar.

To me other than 01-02 he looks pretty much the same just normal aging.

I think in 01-02 he might have been using bot-ox but I think that is the existent of him having anything done to alter his looks.

I think the tight braids from 2006 changed his looks because having that done does stretch the face. I think the 2006 look was bad ass.

I bet if he went back to the braids he would look younger not as young as 2006 but hey it's 6 years later.

That pic from the HOB show with the blue jacket on he looks like he lost way to much weight and had to much bot-ox. He really looked like shit!!!!

I think in 2006 he was in very good shape and had alot of drive when it came to the concerts. He really put on some really good shows that year, there where moments when the mickey mouse voice would come out but it wasn't very often.

As far as him being fat, I have never really seen it. Yes at times he gained a few pounds or was more toned and he was labeled as fat. You can't expect him to look like the AFD Axl it's unrealistic.

So.... ask yourself one question......

If you are in your 30's look at a pic of you in your 20's and see if you don't look different. Some people age better than others but you will notice a difference.

I am 38 years old and go back to my 20's I look alot different my weight really hasn't changed much it is just how I have aged and the extra stuff just stays in different spots now. My face is fuller.

Edited by bigcountry

Wow what stands out to me with the recent posts in this thread of Axl and his appearance through the older years, is that from 93/94ish onwards (post UYI tour basically), his eyes have this wide eyed, spaced out, intense stare/lok that gets more 'insane' looking as the years go by. Not saying he is insane, but his eyes get more intense and pissed off and distant.

And now i feel like a tool for staring into Axl's eyes O_O

Axl's look after he reappeared in the early 2000's was a shock as he disappeared for nearly a decade and we didn't see him age slowly. However I always say his face in 2000/2001 shows the 'scars' of the mental problems 'treacherous sea of horrors blah blah" he faced, I'm not a wannabe psychiatrist just saying what axl himself said.

How did these photos surface now? Did Robert John leak them?

Any chance there's more, possibly from Rock In Rio 3?

The facebook group I've subscribed to just started uploading them, to be honest, they've continued to upload more from more recent periods and I haven't seen those pictures before either.

I have no idea how they got hold of them.

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker

How did these photos surface now? Did Robert John leak them?

Any chance there's more, possibly from Rock In Rio 3?

The facebook group I've subscribed to just started uploading them, to be honest, they've continued to upload more from more recent periods and I haven't seen those pictures before either.

I have no idea how they got hold of them.

Would it hurt to ask?

What's in this for Robert John?

Why would he want unreleased material? I'm sure he's heard everything and not so eager as the fans.

What is he doing to get revenge? Wouldn't he have shared every photo he has then?

I REALLY doubt it's him. Axl owns all the GNR photos, not Robert.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=687

Wow what stands out to me with the recent posts in this thread of Axl and his appearance through the older years, is that from 93/94ish onwards (post UYI tour basically), his eyes have this wide eyed, spaced out, intense stare/lok that gets more 'insane' looking as the years go by. Not saying he is insane, but his eyes get more intense and pissed off and distant.

I've noticed that too. When he poses for pictures now, he has a deer in headlights look on his face.

I've noticed that too. When he poses for pictures now, he has a deer in headlights look on his face.

'Deer in headlights' sums it up quite well.

We can now confirm that this guy was lying:

http://rob8151.blogspot.com/2011/03/test.html

Check it out:

rob8151.jpg

262328_466716670035092_1761501611_n.jpg

rob81512.jpg

399611_466716923368400_1254399104_n.jpg

But the question is, how did he have those pictures in March 2011? Could Rob8151 be..... ROBERT JOHN?!

:shock:

How do you know it's fake though I'm lost. Who's Robert John???

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

We can now confirm that this guy was lying:

http://rob8151.blogspot.com/2011/03/test.html

Check it out:

rob8151.jpg

262328_466716670035092_1761501611_n.jpg

rob81512.jpg

399611_466716923368400_1254399104_n.jpg

But the question is, how did he have those pictures in March 2011? Could Rob8151 be..... ROBERT JOHN?!

:shock:

How do you know it's fake though I'm lost. Who's Robert John???

...and you call yourself a fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AliKT1ZUx7w

I still can't believe the idiots thinking Robert John is putting out old photos.