Would leaks make you happy?

Cuddy

Yea until Axl can prove he can release an album more than every 10 years I welcome any and all leaks.... I'll also always buy the actual cd when/if it comes out

Great post. The leak you hear today might be the only new music you hear from GnR for the next decade.

I'll never understand why GnR is soooo secretive with their music. Some bands actually enjoy sharing new stuff with their fans! Even before an album is released!!!!!!

It's rock and roll music - not a cure for cancer or military secrets that hold the fate of the world in their message.

Oh no - we've heard 30 seconds of Checkmate (or whatever the real title is)......does that mean nobody is gonna buy the next album?

The only reason that a leaked song would hurt a band is if the song sucked. If a leak is awesome, then people will be excited to hear the rest of the songs and will want to buy the album.

Speaking of Checkmate (or whatever the real title is.....Jackie Chan seems like Axl was making a joke, but people took it seriously) that is the one leak I'd love to hear the most.

Of all the songs on CD, Checkmate seems like the most old school GnR rocker type of song. The nighttrain or rocketqueen type sound. Yes, we don't know what the other 4 minutes of the song sounds like. But from the clip we've heard, that is the feeling I got from it.

So yes. I'd love to hear leaks.

I'd love to hear officially released songs or an album more. I'd pay $100 today to hear 5 new songs. I can't even imagine the joy of hearing 16 new songs.....or a double album.......or a box set!

So you condone theft?

Nice 2 know.

In your mind listening to a leak is the same as stealing? Even though I am going to buy multiple copies of the future album?

I've bought 25-30 copies of the various GnR albums. Seen them on tour several times. And will buy every album that Axl releases.

If a couple songs leaked tomorrow, and in response Axl said that there was no plans to release the album for at least the next two years.....you wouldn't give them one listen?

You have more will power than I do. Axl is my favorite singer, I couldn't stop from listening anything that was released with his voice.

You haven't listened to blood or better gone?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Very happy. I'll take whatever the hell I can get. It's better than sitting around waiting for Axl to release it.

If 3 complete albums would leak today I'd download them all and put them on my iPod and listen to them without giving a flying fuck if this was how Axl might have intended them.

In fact, many CD demo's sounded better than the actual albums versions did imo.

So yes, whoever has anything floating around that the general public hasn't heard yet - PLEASE put it on the internet.

I'm talking new songs, demo's, old songs, whatever. Make me a happy little boy!

I can understand how people get frustrated waiting,and wanting something new and unheard but to wish for something illegal to occur crosses a line.

Would you want someone stealing from you because you had something they desired?

Wanting and needing are two very different things,find something to occupy your mind-and time.

Leaks and teasers are not the same thing.

824vj.jpg

If there is no concrete plan to officially release anything in the years to come, then yes, bring on the leaks.

There's always a plan. There's been a plan since 2000. The thing is that when you don't stick to your plan and keep changing it, you still end up empty-handed.

So I say fuck the plan.

I can understand how people get frustrated waiting,and wanting something new and unheard but to wish for something illegal to occur crosses a line.

Would you want someone stealing from you because you had something they desired?

Wanting and needing are two very different things,find something to occupy your mind-and time.

Leaks and teasers are not the same thing.

824vj.jpg

Oh look,another twunt :rolleyes:

Yea until Axl can prove he can release an album more than every 10 years I welcome any and all leaks.... I'll also always buy the actual cd when/if it comes out

Great post. The leak you hear today might be the only new music you hear from GnR for the next decade.

I'll never understand why GnR is soooo secretive with their music. Some bands actually enjoy sharing new stuff with their fans! Even before an album is released!!!!!!

It's rock and roll music - not a cure for cancer or military secrets that hold the fate of the world in their message.

Oh no - we've heard 30 seconds of Checkmate (or whatever the real title is)......does that mean nobody is gonna buy the next album?

The only reason that a leaked song would hurt a band is if the song sucked. If a leak is awesome, then people will be excited to hear the rest of the songs and will want to buy the album.

Speaking of Checkmate (or whatever the real title is.....Jackie Chan seems like Axl was making a joke, but people took it seriously) that is the one leak I'd love to hear the most.

Of all the songs on CD, Checkmate seems like the most old school GnR rocker type of song. The nighttrain or rocketqueen type sound. Yes, we don't know what the other 4 minutes of the song sounds like. But from the clip we've heard, that is the feeling I got from it.

I'd love to hear officially released songs or an album more. I'd pay $100 today to hear 5 new songs. I can't even imagine the joy of hearing 16 new songs.....or a double album.......or a box set!

So you condone theft?

Nice 2 know.

In your mind listening to a leak is the same as stealing? Even though I am going to buy multiple copies of the future album?

I've bought 25-30 copies of the various GnR albums. Seen them on tour several times. And will buy every album that Axl releases.

If a couple songs leaked tomorrow, and in response Axl said that there was no plans to release the album for at least the next two years.....you wouldn't give them one listen?

You have more will power than I do. Axl is my favorite singer, I couldn't stop from listening anything that was released with his voice.

I don't participate in stealing or circulating unrealeased,unauthorized music from anyone.

But I do readily participate in exposing those that do ;)

Answer ur question?

So you condone theft?

Nice 2 know.

I don't participate in stealing or circulating unrealeased,unauthorized music from anyone.

Answer ur question?

do you ever speed, litter, drive after two beer, jay walk??

nerd

So you condone theft?

Nice 2 know.

Answer ur question?

Yup, thanks.

I commend your will power.

I would agree with you the majority of the time on this issue, but Axl is my favorite singer so I wouldn't be able to not take a listen.

So you condone theft?

Nice 2 know.

Answer ur question?

do you ever speed, litter, drive after two beer, jay walk??

nerd

Step off kid,making my stand perfectly clear.