"New" Michael Jackson songs released

Towelie

Al Capone

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WWeRrHKi7Fw/

Price Of Fame

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4duspodnX-Y/

Abortion Papers

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_Sr3pjeJd0w/

I just love those verses on Al Capone. "Why did'ya let him get away / After the staring whatchoo say..." - so cool! Nobody can do percussive singing like MJ!

There's going to be complaints coming from some of the fans, because it was supposed to be a double album or a rumored triple album.

These are the songs they're putting out.

1. Don’t Be Messin’ Around

2. I’m So Blue

3. Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)

4. Free

5. Price Of Fame

6. Al Capone

7. Streetwalker

8. Fly Away

9. Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu (I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Spanish Version)

10. Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous (I Just Can't Stop Loving You, French Version)

11. Bad (REMIX BY AFROJACK FEATURING PITBULL - DJ BUDDHA EDIT)

12. Speed Demon (REMIX BY NERO)

13. Bad (REMIX BY AFROJACK - CLUB MIX)

This one's "Cheater" which was on the "Ultimate Collection"

There's going to be complaints coming from some of the fans, because it was supposed to be a double album or a rumored triple album.

Will there? There are multiple versions available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_25

I took it straight off the website, and Wiki's consistent with the track listing, they're giving us 9 new songs with some remixes and alternate versions. The fansites have 30 songs that were either recorded or demoed, some of which Jackson gave to others, never released, or changed like "Al Capone". Some of them are on "Ultimate Collection".

They're not putting everything out, but the Spike Lee documentary sounds like it's going to be really good, even the snobby movie critics are liking it - they're airing it on Thanksgiving.

Will there? There are multiple versions available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_25

I took it straight off the website, and Wiki's consistent with the track listing, they're giving us 9 new songs with some remixes and alternate versions. The fansites have 30 songs that were either recorded or demoed, some of which Jackson gave to others, never released, or changed like "Al Capone". Some of them are on "Ultimate Collection".

They're not putting everything out, but the Spike Lee documentary sounds like it's going to be really good, even the snobby movie critics are liking it - they're airing it on Thanksgiving.

From what I understand, the fans were never told they'd receive any more than this current track-listing with this particular release. There is undoubtedly plenty more songs in the vaults, perhaps even hundreds. We can expect a gradual release of all of these tracks every year, I'm not sure where all the money goes but it's clear a dead MJ is still a money maker. It's only a matter of time until we get a part two of the Michael album.

As for the amount of BAD-era songs, there's approx 60-70, apparently.

It wasn't the only revelation for the crew at Westlake. It turned out in the interval between Thriller and the official start of the Bad sessions, Jackson had written some 60-70 new songs. Eleven ended up on the official album, leaving numerous great tracks on the cutting room floor in various stages.

Over the past couple of years, under the direction of Jackson's estate, a team has been carefully archiving and digitizing these demos. "Some tracks we found were very early recordings," says Jackson estate co-executor John Branca. "Some were actually so complete that any other artist but Michael Jackson might consider them finished tracks. Still others were in between." Of these, six demos were chosen for Disc 2 of the forthcoming Bad 25 box set (out September 18).

Full article http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2012/09/abortion-fame-and-bad-listening-to-michael-jacksons-unreleased-demos/262242/

Not me. :lol: It's a conspiracy theorist's dream. The mere notion of secret plan hatched by the record company and it's big wigs to employ a impersonator (Such as Jason Malachi) to trick the world into believing they're MJ songs is just a little ridiculous. There's a lot of digitalization on the vocals, but that's hardly proof.

Predicting this to turn out as the worst remix in music history.

It'll be tough topping The Girl Is Mine and Wanna Be Starting Something remixes from Thriller 25.

(REMIX BY AFROJACK FEATURING PITBULL)

(FEATURING PITBULL)

PITBULL

It'll be worse thanks to that man's involvement, don't worry.

• 3 weeks later...

Pitbull is the latino Chad Kroeger.

Predicting this to turn out as the worst remix in music history.

It'll be tough topping The Girl Is Mine and Wanna Be Starting Something remixes from Thriller 25.

Don't forget Beat It and Billie Jean ;)

Does anyone know if you can get new copies of Thriller with just the original 9 tracks?

Edited by Johnny Drama