Axl & Ashba vs. Slash & Myles Kennedy

ChristmasFnatic

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me think...

This:

Or this:

Slash and Myles.

Do they have a message board? Probably. I don't see why you're here if that's how you feel, unless it's to feel tough and argue with people via keyboard...something you do not have the heart to do in your real life. So sad.

Guns n Roses was so huge back in the day that it's not something, when you were a fan, that you can forget easily. Do I have the right to be here? I think so.

Let me think...

This:

Or this:

Slash and Myles.

Do they have a message board? Probably. I don't see why you're here if that's how you feel, unless it's to feel tough and argue with people via keyboard...something you do not have the heart to do in your real life. So sad.

Guns n Roses was so huge back in the day that it's not something, when you were a fan, that you can forget easily. Do I have the right to be here? I think so.

it's been 16 years. People don't even hold onto their first love that long. They find someone else and they move on. Seek therapy.

Let me think...

This:

Or this:

Slash and Myles.

it's been 16 years. People don't even hold onto their first love that long. They find someone else and they move on. Seek therapy.

Oh but I don't want a reunion, I know that Axl would fuck it up somehow. I'm fine don't worry about me. I'll go back to the Slash section eventually but I find it amusing here so I might stay a little...

Let me think...

This:

Or this:

Slash and Myles.

Oh but I don't want a reunion, I know that Axl would fuck it up somehow. I'm fine don't worry about me. I'll go back to the Slash section eventually but I find it amusing here so I might stay a little...

Well at least we agree on one thing...no reunion.

Let me think...

This:

Or this:

Slash and Myles.

They hold onto them if it is the right person!Can't lump everybody into the answer that you gave.I know tons of people that have been happily married for well over 16 yrs!

I hate Myles Kennedys voice, but I will take Slash and Kennedy over Axl and DJ

Mainly because Axl did not go to the hall of fame

I will never see Axl and the New Guns N Roses again because of it

Axl had a reason for not going. You can't agree but you should respect that decision.

Impressive:)

I always stated that I respected Axl's decision. Same with the "no reunion or Slash" discussion on that Trunk interview. :thumbsup:

Live: Slash & Myles

Songwriting: Axl while Ashba sits in the corner and does nothing

Musical style: Slash & Myles

Playing and singing skills: Slash & Myles

Production: Slash & Myles

Overall.. Slash & Myles.

But honestly, would any of those songs have been a hit or something you even know in the first place if it wasn't for Axl singing them in the first place? Slash and Myles have done what, 2 'Appetite style albums' in the last couple of years, do you honetly honestly prefer their musical style AND their production to what Axl did? If so you really have no taste, and you should put that in as a disclaimer before you vote on stuff like this.

I'd take Axl and Asha any day in terms of music. In a fight, I don't really think it matters who Axl is teamed up with, dude wouldn't give up until he was dead. I'd even take Axl over Slash Myles and Ashba together in a fight.

Live: Slash & Myles

Songwriting: Axl while Ashba sits in the corner and does nothing

Musical style: Slash & Myles

Playing and singing skills: Slash & Myles

Production: Slash & Myles

Overall.. Slash & Myles.

But honestly, would any of those songs have been a hit or something you even know in the first place if it wasn't for Axl singing them in the first place? Slash and Myles have done what, 2 'Appetite style albums' in the last couple of years, do you honetly honestly prefer their musical style AND their production to what Axl did? If so you really have no taste, and you should put that in as a disclaimer before you vote on stuff like this.

I'd take Axl and Asha any day in terms of music. In a fight, I don't really think it matters who Axl is teamed up with, dude wouldn't give up until he was dead. I'd even take Axl over Slash Myles and Ashba together in a fight.

Zzzzzzzz... same old boring repetitive nonsense. Are you talkin' about creativity? Because I remember you Ashba hasn't written ANYTHING for the band yet.

Edited by pi2loc

I hate Myles Kennedys voice, but I will take Slash and Kennedy over Axl and DJ

Mainly because Axl did not go to the hall of fame

I will never see Axl and the New Guns N Roses again because of it

Axl had a reason for not going. You can't agree but you should respect that decision.

Impressive:)

I always stated that I respected Axl's decision. Same with the "no reunion or Slash" discussion on that Trunk interview. :thumbsup:

ll

Props man,props where props are due :thumbsup:

I would much rather be friends than argue pointlessly,I did start off with the AFD lineup,and we both love music.

Edited by sailaway