So nobody watched Conan last night, eh?

Estranged Reality

Lake Bell was the guest, and she said what a huge GN'R fan she was, and Conan teased her for referring to them as GN'R instead of as Guns N' Roses. They talked for a couple minutes about the band - she said she loves Axl Rose and had a theme party where she forced everyone to dress up as GN'R members, and showed a picture of her and Cameron Diaz in Axl gear (I think).

EDIT: Not the first time she's discussed GN'R:

http://www.realbollywood.com/2011/08/huge-fan-lake-bell-guns-n-rosesthemed-party-30th-bday.html

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/lake-bell-wants-guns-n-roses-her-backyard-photos

Does anyone remember Conan's show after the 2002 VMAs? I do, but only vaguely. He made reference to Guns' performance in the monologue, if I'm not mistaken. If anyone has that footage, please post it as a prequel addendum to this thread. ; )

Edited by brainsaber

Does anyone remember Conan's show after the 2002 VMAs? I do, but only vaguely. He made reference to Guns' performance in the monologue, if I'm not mistaken. If anyone has that footage, please post it as a prequel addendum to this thread. ; )

I don't have video, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. Conan asked the crowd if anyone had seen the Guns N' Roses performances at the MTV Music Awards the previous night, or as they're now called, Fatty McGoo and the Guys Who Aren't Slash.

I think this was what Axl was referencing at the 2002 MSG show when he had a box of Crispy Kreme donuts and was asking if Conan was in the building.

That show is the reason I don't watch his show now.;)

Amish must be one hunk of a man to call her ugly...

Anyway, should we have a thread of Drew Barrymore's film Big Miracle too? Where a little kid plays Gn'R to a bunch of humpback whales because he says Axl's voice is high like a whale :D

Seriously...

I don't watch his show because he is annoying as hell.

I think it's cool she said that though. I want to see the picture of her as Steph and the her and Cameron one.

I will say that she must not be too big of a fan if she doesn't know what Axl's been up to. Although the gardening comment was funny.

Edited by Dariablue

I don't watch his show because he is annoying as hell.

I think it's cool she said that though. I want to see the picture of her as Steph and the her and Cameron one.

I will say that she must not be too big of a fan if she doesn't know what Axl's been up to. Although the gardening comment was funny.

Yeah,he is an annoying twat-maybe Im a bit intolerant though.

I google imaged her and she's UGLY. She looks like a man.

Maybe she is,or was? Is the jury on the Chaz Bono gender still out?

That is hardcore.

That is hardcore.

Hi SOB,up early or up late? :)