What is worse? Indiana Jones 4 or Phantom Menace?

Vincent Vega

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You know, I wanted to make this thread. Well sort of. I wanted to do: Star Wars prequels / Indiana Jones 4 / Matrix sequels / Alien 3 and 4 / Terminator 3 and 4.

Either way it's Star Wars. The drop in quality from the originals gives me vertigo.

Alien 3 is a brilliant film.

I think I've gotten into more arguments over Alien 3 than any other film! :lol: It is brilliant and the 'assembled cut' is even more so. If Fincher's ego ever recovers from the experience, and cuts the version he originally intended, it would presumably be a flat out masterpiece.

You know, I wanted to make this thread. Well sort of. I wanted to do: Star Wars prequels / Indiana Jones 4 / Matrix sequels / Alien 3 and 4 / Terminator 3 and 4.

Either way it's Star Wars. The drop in quality from the originals gives me vertigo.

I think I've gotten into more arguments over Alien 3 than any other film! :lol: It is brilliant and the 'assembled cut' is even more so. If Fincher's ego ever recovers from the experience, and cuts the version he originally intended, it would presumably be a flat out masterpiece.

I had no idea that there was an "assembly cut" of Alien 3.

On that Quadrilody box set that came out about five years ago.

The Alien 3 assembly cut is awesome! Always choose to watch it over the theatrical one.

I think the Phantom Menace is the overall better film....but I was more disappointed with it than the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

My expectations were far higher with PM, because it had the Star Wars tag to live up to.

Indiana Jones had no pressure, it is just a fun franchise. Kinda surprised Harrison Ford made it.

The Alien 3 assembly cut is awesome! Always choose to watch it over the theatrical one.

Tried watching both, in both instances I got halfway through and was enjoying what I saw so little that I turned the film off... I physically cannot finish watching Alien 3 it would seem. I have never enjoyed a film less. If I could actually write that film out of history, I would not hesitate.