MYGNR Petition regarding Dumbledore

arnold layne

How about we make things interesting and make the poll Arnold vs. Sailaway, loser leaves town? Put up or shut up, eh? :awesomeface:

Either way, everyone wins!

Well... not if Nate loses the poll, but there's zero chance of that happening. CoolFace.png

I'm not the one making endless crybaby,whiner posts in support, cute though.

How about we make things interesting and make the poll Arnold vs. Sailaway, loser leaves town? Put up or shut up, eh? :awesomeface:

Well... not if Nate loses the poll, but there's zero chance of that happening. CoolFace.png

Yeah but your posts still suck, for different reasons.

Yeah but your posts still suck, for different reasons.

It's such an endless cause of concern,how my posts are percieved by you :drool:

Walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk. Hell, I'm willing to put my name in the poll if it means Sailaway is included. I trust even the people who hate me would put their differences aside for the good of the forum in this case. :)

Walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk. Hell, I'm willing to put my name in the poll if it means Sailaway is included. I trust even the people who hate me would put their differences aside for the good of the forum in this case. :)

Throw in Miser, Lahey and everyone else that has ragequit and refused to stay gone, and I'll throw my name in their too. :shrugs:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Throw in Miser, Lahey and everyone else that has ragequit and refused to stay gone, and I'll throw my name in their too. :shrugs:

I'm with Damn Smooth!!

What we have here is yet another lame thread in support,seems a lot are started by one person.

Anyone has a problem with me,report me and stop making all these Drama-filled useless histrionic posts in Support.

Mods aren't here to babysit people.

Why don't you take your own advice. If you have problems with my posts and or threads feel free to get the fuck out.

I clearly stated,if you had issues with me to follow the rules and report me.

You have made a shambles out of the support section with your never-ending whining.

Just as you have made shambles of this forum for being a dumb bitch.

Well,you can always drown in your tears on Mario Kart crybaby.

If anyone is a whiny bitch it's you,the forum isn't going to change to accomodate your personal little dysfunctional issues.

It's always the same ones causing problems,and starting pathetic little posts in here.

If anyone is a whiny bitch it's you,the forum isn't going to change to accomodate your personal little dysfunctional issues.

It's always the same ones causing problems,and starting pathetic little posts in here.

Almost as pathetic as crying while playing Mario Kart?

Yes.;)

Almost as pathetic as crying while playing Mario Kart?

Yes.;)

There are more people who cry or play Mario Kart than people who listen to Guns N' Roses.

By your logic you are calling a large percent of the population pathetic. Do you know what I consider pathetic?

A fifty year old lady pretending to be male on a Gn'R website, who just happens to think they are the lead singer of an irrelevant and terrible band twenty years ago.

Toodles, you dumb bitch.