Help Me Decide Which "Reckless Road" Book Cover to Get

ChristmasFnatic

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it worth to get the Classic Rock edition??? I already have the 1st pressing but mine came with a nasty cut in the cover, so I'm planning to replace it...

The one you got probably came from the top of the box and when they cut open the box, the top book got cut. Also even if they don't get cut, many times the top one have marks from the flap of the box rubbing against it.

The Classic Rock one is cool because the typos are gone and the pages are much bigger. So the photos look real good. They did have to edit out some pages so it is missing photos but all in all it looks great. I still would have liked to change a few things but they didn't let me see it before it was done.

Is it worth to get the Classic Rock edition??? I already have the 1st pressing but mine came with a nasty cut in the cover, so I'm planning to replace it...

The one you got probably came from the top of the box and when they cut open the box, the top book got cut. Also even if they don't get cut, many times the top one have marks from the flap of the box rubbing against it.

The Classic Rock one is cool because the typos are gone and the pages are much bigger. So the photos look real good. They did have to edit out some pages so it is missing photos but all in all it looks great. I still would have liked to change a few things but they didn't let me see it before it was done.

That's what I thought when I received it...

Gotta get the CR issue then!! thanks a lot Marc!

Oh btw, any plans to release any vid from that era? I think I saw couple of your vids somewhere when the book was released but now I can't find them anywhere...