Mohr Stories podcast w/Jim Florentine (GNR TALK)

ronartest2004

Jay Mohr does a podcast named "Mohr Stories" he recently had Jim Florentine on and they talked music. And of course the convo went in the direction as to which band left more money on the table....(kiss,zep,pink floyd, guns).

They talk about that, and Jim raves about the "new gnr". They talk about Izzy too.

Jay Mohr does a podcast named "Mohr Stories" he recently had Jim Florentine on and they talked music. And of course the convo went in the direction as to which band left more money on the table....(kiss,zep,pink floyd, guns).

They talk about that, and Jim raves about the "new gnr". They talk about Izzy too.

Is jay's wife on this one?

Is jay's wife on this one?

Im not sure I quit listening before it was done. But I hope she isn't. She annoys the shit outta me.