If you could go to one GN'R concert..

Jeez

Easy, Inglewood, CA 03.08.1991

Locomotive was played,

3hr 40

I was at this show. I wish I remembered more of it. I was younger at the time. It was awesome to hear all the UYI stuff before it was released though.

Old band I wish I could have seen at the Ritz in 88. New band definitely on of those Canadian shows they played a lot of CD at.

Edited by DocBrown

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Piers Morgan said the best perfomance he had ever seen in entertainment business was Guns in Copenhagen 92. I guess that would be it. Anyone got a bootleg or pro shot`from this show?

They didn't tour Scandinavia in '92. The '93 concert in Copenhagen is great though and there's a good audio bootleg of it. I think the quality is good. I haven't heard it in years though, so don't take my word for it.

Piers Morgan said the best perfomance he had ever seen in entertainment business was Guns in Copenhagen 92. I guess that would be it. Anyone got a bootleg or pro shot`from this show?

They didn't tour Scandinavia in '92. The '93 concert in Copenhagen is great though and there's a good audio bootleg of it. I think the quality is good. I haven't heard it in years though, so don't take my word for it.

They played there in 91 as well ;)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

They played there in 91 as well ;)

I know.

1987, Marquee Club

Shadow of Your Love

(Hollywood Rose cover)

Out Ta Get Me

Anything Goes

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Nightrain

My Michelle

Welcome to the Jungle

You're Crazy

Paradise City

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

(Bob Dylan cover) (First Time live)

Move to the City

Nice Boys

(Rose Tattoo cover)

Axl sounded INCREDIBLE.

Other than that, I can't think off the top of my head. There are so many. I'd like to see the classic lineup and probably somewhere around 1986-1988. The true essence of Guns and Axl with unbelievable vocals.

1987, Marquee Club

Shadow of Your Love

(Hollywood Rose cover)

Out Ta Get Me

Anything Goes

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Nightrain

My Michelle

Welcome to the Jungle

You're Crazy

Paradise City

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

(Bob Dylan cover) (First Time live)

Move to the City

Nice Boys

(Rose Tattoo cover)

Axl sounded INCREDIBLE.

Other than that, I can't think off the top of my head. There are so many. I'd like to see the classic lineup and probably somewhere around 1986-1988. The true essence of Guns and Axl with unbelievable vocals.

Are you have this show on a bootleg? can you upload it for me?

• 2 weeks later...