TI and P!nk have new song called Guns N' Roses!

Purely Magnetic

I don't understand celebrities who put symbols or punctuation marks in their names. Fuck all that. She's Pink. End of story. People shouldn't be spelling it the way they are told to either, it just promotes the absurdity.

Relax. I personally love her and her music. I have been known to call her my female Axl Rose in a few instances! I just used the punctuation in her name for the hell of it anyway, more official looking I guess!

I agree. Nothing should ever change, including grammar rules and other language patterns. Yep...everything should stay exactly the same, always. :crazy:

There's a reason the rules were put into place. It's so we didn't spell and sound like morons. Butttttttttt some people argue for idiocy. It's their call.

Oh should I say "itz thur kall yo"

Different rules have always been put in place throughout time. As the popular way of speaking changes, the rules change with it. You can't even decipher older forms of our language using only the knowledge you have of our current language. That's how vastly different the changes are and always have been.

Edited by Amish

This made me smile actually, a lot cheesy and cutesy in the wording but endearing in that I knew exactly what the singer was trying to get across. Guns N' Roses just give bring on such nostalgia for those classic great songs that we all grew up to. Makes me happy to know other people were affected and moved the way I was and am by the songs (and the voice, that's what does it for me anyway). Please don't think though that I believe GNR is a nostalgia act, as I have seen many refer to on here before. I just believe hearing the songs or referring to them in titles or lyrics of songs by other artists evokes that familiar good old days type vibe of my youth, actually preteen days (I'm only 32).

I don't understand celebrities who put symbols or punctuation marks in their names.

You mean like Guns N' Roses?

:rofl-lol:

Burn.

ouch

Haha, I'm sorry to JAxlMorrison for the snippy comeback, but it had to be pointed out...

i see your point but completely unrelated. Guns N' Roses is not a person. I am speaking about like P!nk, Ke$ha, etc. It's nonsense and people shouldn't be going along with it.

it just contributes to this insane celebrity worship culture we've got going on now. Common sense should prevail. They are people just like you and I and don't deserve all the special treatment they get. By going along with and stroking their egos in this way, i dunno...it just adds to the problem.

Edited by JAxlMorrison