Guns N ' Roses radio show ON NOW

ThomasMeadow

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind a little criticism....

Next time do a podcast instead of a radio show. Record it, cut the fat, and then put it out. It's 106 minutes long and you probably only have 20-30 minutes of material here. I'm not being a dick just trying to help. It's all in the editing.

I would run with this comment.

the music videos for my michelle and better leaked this year

Wtf? I don't know anything about a leaked MM video. What's that? :question:

i posted all about it on the classic section here on mygnr as well as on M.SL. sadly, most of the classic fans here don't actually read or post in the classic section. they aren't here because they like the classic band, they're here because they hate the current band. whenever i post news or info about the classic band, nobody sees it because the classic section is dead.

it's probably because the new band is much more exciting than the old one.

The Black -

I appreciate you letting me know that English is not your native language and I agree that it's not fair to argue over the nuances of a language that only one of us has been speaking our entire life. Your English is quite good and I would have no way to communicate with you in your language because I am a dumb American and only know English.

I have always been a fan of GNR. New and old. It's nothing new for me to defend the band. It's also nothing new for me to cause trouble. When I see an unfair or inaccurate criticism, I point it out. A large portion of the posters here now are bitter ex-fans. That was not always the case. I defend GNR because I am a fan of truth, logic and reason. I don't worship GNR, but I do worship the truth.

At least you gain respect from me by answering and not ignoring my questions.

The fact about a discussion board is, without different opinions, there would be no discussion. And that's what should always be considered, even if you perceive the polar opposite.

Like I came to truce with SoulMonster in the Astrology thread, we agree to disagree on certain things, and that's a civil and respectful way of putting things.