SLASH To Guest On 'Conan'

bacardimayne

According to Interbridge.com's "The Late Night TV Page", legendary guitarist Slash will appear on the October 4 episode of Conan O'Brien's nighttime talk show on TBS, "Conan". Check your local listings for details.

Slash's second solo album, "Apocalyptic Love", came out in May and was recently certified gold in Australia by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) for sales in excess of 35,000 copies.

"[The album has] been really well received and I was really pleased with the record in the first place; it's great," Slash said. "You never know what exactly is going to happen and I never have any what you'd call expectations, but once it's out there and people sort of dig it for the right reasons, it's always a good feeling."

Slash recently revealed that he and singer Myles Kennedy have already begun working on music for the guitarist's next album, to be recorded sometime next year.

"We are working on material, gathering ideas for another [record] at this point," Slash told Rapid City Journal. "We are sort of like in those early stages where I'm just recording different guitar ideas and I turn Myles on to it. He's thinking about his stuff and what he's going to do with it and so on."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=179787