TORONTO 9/23/12

gunsguy

So some wanted me to review this show, I can do that but will keep it simple.

To put this mildly if you ever have the chance to see ANY gig at this venue DO NOT GO...

- Slash came on stage EXACTLY on time even though people around me were trying to tell me we would be waiting for a long time (LOL wrong show?)

- The sound was clear and crisp from the places I roamed around to, the only problem was I could not see for most of the show.

- I had a great time singing and moving to the music, one song after another.

- Slash has not lost a damn thing, this guy seems to be even better than the last time I saw him, amazing guitar playing of course.

- Highlights for me were, Civil War, Anastasia, You're Crazy, and his solo (we had all said before the show it would be nice if he did something different, and he did!)

Great review GG! Looks like the Slash axeman is still delivering high quality shows! :thumbsup:

He is a living legend, simply amazing. I don't have to agree on everything he does but there is no denying that he is a legend

If any of you have the chance to see these guys get out and go, it is not expensive and it is an amazing rock show!

Edited by gunsguy

Myles is singing amazingly right now.

Compare that video with Made in Stoke, the way Myles sings Civil War is better today than in the beggining. In fact he improved on all Guns songs.

I was not a big "Myles" fan walking in to the venue but left it as I was not expecting anything kinda thing. He proved that not only can he sing he does it seemingly without much effort, sounded amazing, I was impressed

What he lacks in stage presence he def makes up for with the vox

Edited by gunsguy

I was not a big "Myles" fan walking in to the venue but left it as I was not expecting anything kinda thing. He proved that not only can he sing he does it seemingly without much effort, sounded amazing, I was impressed

Any live gig where Myles sings could be recorded and released officially without any tweaking. The guy just nails it night after night. It's crazy how consistently bang-on he is.

Any live gig where Myles sings could be recorded and released officially without any tweaking. The guy just nails it night after night. It's crazy how consistently bang-on he is.

+1 on Myles, I've seen him 5 times with Slash now and he never seems to miss a note