New 'Slash' video

matthewlang

Haha, very cool and different. Think it might've been even better to mix in some studio performance and maybe even real strip joint action with the boys. But definitely cool stuff and just glad to see this awesome tune getting promoted. One of my top faves off the record. rock4

Add to setlist by Friday please.

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Haha, very cool and different. Think it might've been even better to mix in some studio performance and maybe even real strip joint action with the boys. But definitely cool stuff and just glad to see this awesome tune getting promoted. One of my top faves off the record. rock4

Already been debuted live. That played it at all 3 shows I went to recently (CT, NH and NYC). I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a set list staple now that it's a single like You're a Lie and Standing in the Sun already are.

Already been debuted live. That played it at all 3 shows I went to recently (CT, NH and NYC). I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a set list staple now that it's a single like You're a Lie and Standing in the Sun already are.

Awesome. Sounds really good:

One of the best solos on the album. Smooth and sleazy....

• 2 weeks later...

Great video :thumbsup:

It didn't look like 24 frames per second animation.. but that would have cost mega buck$..

Having heard the song many times.. I never for one minute would have come up with that animated stroy line..

All in all.. good fun :D

Edited by vaida

Awesome. Sounds really good:

One of the best solos on the album. Smooth and sleazy....

lol Todd cracks me up. He's also great on backing vocals. Someone said they can't wait to hear possible harmonies on the next record, I agree.

I love the band vibe from them.

• 2 weeks later...