Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

I appreciate reading Ron's candid remarks about the band. He's not my favorite guitar player in the world, but I think he's a good dude.

Not as candid as you think apparently.

Ali

Oh right, he was "just kidding." :rolleyes:

... and Mel Gibson was "just drunk."

How would you know what his intent was or wasn't? He would know better than any of us.

Ali

Indeed.

Haters Gonna Hate

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Bumblefoot, since you're here now, I have something I've been wondering for a while. Have you seen this video, and what do you think about it?

Does anyone else think that this is great? lol OP - thanks for posting.

We should start emailing other "band" members, see if we can get them to talk shit about Axl and his coverband, and post it with the hopes that it finally leads to the demise of this lame ass circus.

Most definitely! would be interesting to see happening.

I appreciate reading Ron's candid remarks about the band. He's not my favorite guitar player in the world, but I think he's a good dude.

Not as candid as you think apparently.

Ali

Oh right, he was "just kidding." :rolleyes:

... and Mel Gibson was "just drunk."

How would you know what his intent was or wasn't? He would know better than any of us.

Ali

Indeed.

Haters Gonna Hate

You're right

pi2loc

Does anyone else think that this is great? lol OP - thanks for posting.

We should start emailing other "band" members, see if we can get them to talk shit about Axl and his coverband, and post it with the hopes that it finally leads to the demise of this lame ass circus.

They'll just come back and say D'oh I was only fuckin around tee hee. . And 2 or 3 people will actually buy that excuse. :rofl-lol:

People always say how he's so nice. Look at that conversation. He's a big douche. I think the nice guy is one big act to become popular.

well there is no picture

http://s12.postimage.org/6c7ke5tob/Captura.png

Fucking this

I saw the old mygnr chats and his answers...

But i appreciate the fact, that so many fan reported that he is a nice guy.

But now...

he is a fuckhead!

If he doesn't like the band why doesn't quit from the band?

People always say how he's so nice. Look at that conversation. He's a big douche. I think the nice guy is one big act to become popular.

well there is no picture

http://s12.postimage.org/6c7ke5tob/Captura.png

Fucking this

I saw the old mygnr chats and his answers...

But i appreciate the fact, that so many fan reported that he is a nice guy.

But now...

he is a fuckhead!

If he doesn't like the band why doesn't quit from the band?

i can tell you first hand the guy is not a fuckhead or a douche. he went out of his way to meet with me and other fans even when he was in pain and had to prepare for a show. he really does give a shit about people regardless of what you think

My cock is ramming in and out of There Was A Time as I type this.....

Hey, gonna go eat dinner with Mrs. FuckTWAT, hope to see a bunch of ya's soon :)

Finally getting healthier, been Hell. Excited about getting back on stage in better physical form... :)

Ron

Hm... sounds interesting...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

i can tell you first hand the guy is not a fuckhead or a douche. he went out of his way to meet with me and other fans even when he was in pain and had to prepare for a show. he really does give a shit about people regardless of what you think

I think it's an act to be popular. I've seen him be a douche to people several times now.

Ron, are you happy about the highlight of your career being in what's essentially a coverband?

Are you happy that "GNR" is at a total standstill in terms of moving forward?

Is there anything for fans to look forward to in terms of new material ever again? Or is this all we're gonna get as far as you know?

Ron, are you happy about the highlight of your career being in what's essentially a coverband?

Is there anything for fans to look forward to in terms of new material ever again? Or is this all we're gonna get as far as you know?

It amazes me that someone would think that baiting someone with loaded questions will actually engender the modicum of goodwill necessary to get a polite and honest response.

Ali

It amazes me that someone would think that baiting someone with loaded questions will actually engender the modicum of goodwill necessary to get a polite and honest response.

Ali

Just calling a spade a spade my friend. Facts aren't always pretty.

Ali

Just calling a spade a spade my friend. Facts aren't always pretty.

So, you weren't actually attempting to get an answer? Fair enough. I thought you were actually trying to get a response. It's just in my experience, asking a question in a loaded manner puts people on the defensive and generally doesn't result in an honest and polite response - it results in a more hostile, defensive response.

Ali

Edited by Ali